oneBoro Forum

Football Manager 2014 a guide to a good Boro start.

no-one is interested in half the players you guys have all said, i've got rid of a few though.

Milosevic is out for 6 months so i'll not bother getting him until Jan, bought rescaldani as always but can't afford to get anyone to complement him

Have you tried vellios on loan? He scored more than 20 for me on less than 5k a week and no fee. Bothroyd is surprisingly decent on a free, and macheda is available on a relatively low fee.

That's weird BiB what update version are u playing as when I offer Williams out for £6,000,000 Locomotive Moscow always bid £5,500,000 on mine ALWAYS! Southampton bid to but like £2,000,000 less than Moscow in a crap payment plan

Will Keane and macheda can be bought for less than a million combined.

no-one is interested in half the players you guys have all said, i've got rid of a few though.

Milosevic is out for 6 months so i'll not bother getting him until Jan, bought rescaldani as always but can't afford to get anyone to complement him

Have you tried vellios on loan? He scored more than 20 for me on less than 5k a week and no fee. Bothroyd is surprisingly decent on a free, and macheda is available on a relatively low fee.

I'll check that out, mind you Juke scored 2 in a 3-2 defeat to leicester on the opening day.

I've always had people bid for williams too but not this one

There was finally interest in rhys......... on the 4th september which is useful, gonna try offload him in Jan, gibson will be back from on loan and Milosevic should be back from injury.

This game is ridiculous, since when was it okay to let someone run 40 yards with the ball without even attempting a challenge

• 2 months later...