oneBoro Forum

Enough Firepower for the Play-offs?

Do you think we can make the play-offs with our current striker options, namely Kamara, Juke and Main?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we can make the play-offs with our current striker options, namely Kamara, Juke and Main?

• Yes: I believe Kamara, Juke and Main will be enough for us to make the play-offs
    • No: We need to invest in a new striker this January to stand a chance of making the play-offs

Have to agree with redcar pebble out of all our options upfront i think it is kei who offers us the most. Although might just be the boro optimist in me but i think if Main was played upfront every game he would improve massively and become a top striker in this league, unfortunately we can't afford to do this atm.

Also agree with james, 4th top scorers in the division we don't really need a 20 goal a season striker as long as everyone continues chipping in with the goals from all positions and as will said hull went up despite having a top scorer of 9 goals so it certainly is possible to go up without a top striker but it would be a lot easier with one still think we can do it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone prefer us getting promoted this season or the next?

Pretty much a no-brainer!

I believe AK is looking to shift a few wage bills with the loan signings he's making, and looking to rebuild for next season whichever league we're in, if we could sneak into the playoffs and win it, it would be massive for us, it would mean he'll be shopping for premiership quality players, not championship level players that he'd probably look to move on once we were promoted!

Its optimistic to think we might make the playoffs never mind win it! We do love a good fairytale when it comes to our beloved footy club though! :D