oneBoro Forum

26 down 20 to go 60 for grabs 21 behind!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

The playoff minimum target is usually around 70 points! So we need around 34 points, that's 10 wins and 4 draws or 9 wins and 7 draws from the remaining 20, can we realistically achieve that? Only time will tell!

I was thinking an average of 2 points each game + had been too lazy to look up totals in recent years. Thanks for this Humpty. I feel far more positive.

I've seen a bit of Forest and I think they're a bit like us, got a good team all over the pitch, but strikers that don't really fire. They're signing Danny Graham though who I think will do really well for them.

I can't believe we're now only 4/1 to make the playoffs now! When Karanka took over I think we were 10/1 to finish in the top 12. Wish I'd of had a packet on that.

The playoff minimum target is usually around 70 points! So we need around 34 points, that's 10 wins and 4 draws or 9 wins and 7 draws from the remaining 20, can we realistically achieve that? Only time will tell!

I was thinking an average of 2 points each game + had been too lazy to look up totals in recent years. Thanks for this Humpty. I feel far more positive.

? You're welcome Stubbzy, anytime mate, don't mention it boroinbishop lad ;)

To be fair, it's pretty easy to mistake the words 'Humpty' and 'Chimpy07' there are just so many similarities :P

To be fair, it's pretty easy to mistake the words 'Humpty' and 'Chimpy07' there are just so many similarities :P

:D

I'm confused

I'm confused

O'briens agent called chimpy humpty by mistake so he was calling him by the names of some members who quickly came to mind :p