• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Who the hell is frankie worthington?

He was a great from the 70s and 80s. No dress sene, but ahead of his time as a player. Google will tell you much more than me

I'd settle for a draw but I've got a really strange feeling that we will beat them. I wonder how Mourinho...I mean Karanka will set us up as the I've got a feeling we could tweak the system to a 4-3-2-1 like someone else said to frustrate them like Mourinho does against tough sides away from home.

That would be myself p_mards, I got the idea when watching MOTD 2 extra when theycwhere discussing the chelski vs man u game. And then thinking about it Jose has always been one to make sure they never lose and frustrating Leceister with 4-3-2-1 might then get the fans on their back and that is our time to then attack

will be glad for a point against a form side.

2-2 seems to be a popular score... but would love it if we can keep a clean sheet.

so 0-0 for me... with the hope of a continued streak of luck... 1-0 boro win

Riding on our luck too much just recently, back to earth with a bump 3-0 to Leicester

A bit of luck, but often playing well, and nothing wrong with winning ugly in the last match. If we lose I don't think it will be a case of back to earth with a bump though. I think most on here realise the task we are facing given their form, albeit some optimistic scoreline predictions (a draw is optimistic)

I'd settle for a draw but I've got a really strange feeling that we will beat them. I wonder how Mourinho...I mean Karanka will set us up as the I've got a feeling we could tweak the system to a 4-3-2-1 like someone else said to frustrate them like Mourinho does against tough sides away from home.

I would be absolutely chuffed with a draw. Would be a fantastic result given Leicester's form and keeps the unbeaten run going.

Also agree about the interest in the formation choice. I wouldn't even be that surprised if Jose might have suggested this to AK, albeit AK is still his own man. Think I'd prefer us to stick with the 4-2-3-1, but who am I to argue with the special one! Maybe Butterfield in instead of Emnes behind the striker, slipping into central midfield a little more naturally when defending.

Right this minute I will gladly settle for a good "road point" as I feel it will be a very tight game as often they are against Leicester and if our luck holds like not losing a player or missing a penalty and the pitch is not covered in snow then we can gives The Foxes a very good game.

This could be a game with just a single goal deciding the outcome and maybe just maybe Leicester's winning run will come to an end.

Massive game and one to judge where we stand against the top and middle of the road.

Have no doubt that they will test our defence early and pile pressure on us but they do need to take into account our break away speed and I did read on one of their forums Leicester fans making the same comments. They will fear Carayol and Albert if fit.

Speed and control will be vital

Really hoping Kamara and Adomah are deemed fit to play. Going to this one so hoping for a good counter attacking performance. No doubt Leicester will pose a lot more problems than Millwall, Charlton et al. I reckon if we keep Dyer and the other winger quiet then we have a decent chance. I worry for our full backs. Will need help from ledesma/Carayol and Adomah (or whoever) Maybe a game Chalobah to make a big impression too, he needs to prove a point following his stint at Forest? Chelsea considered him for first team squad following form last year but something went wrong or him...

Right this minute I will gladly settle for a good "road point" as I feel it will be a very tight game as often they are against Leicester and if our luck holds like not losing a player or missing a penalty and the pitch is not covered in snow then we can gives The Foxes a very good game.

This could be a game with just a single goal deciding the outcome and maybe just maybe Leicester's winning run will come to an end.

Massive game and one to judge where we stand against the top and middle of the road.

Have no doubt that they will test our defence early and pile pressure on us but they do need to take into account our break away speed and I did read on one of their forums Leicester fans making the same comments. They will fear Carayol and Albert if fit.

Speed and control will be vital

Biggest game of the season DS?

I feel we will have to score at least one; I'm convinced Nugent will score against us, as he almost always does! I would love us to sneak a 1-0 win, would be very happy with a draw of any kind and am expecting a 2-0 defeat.

All bases covered then!

I don't feel that this is an especially big game.

It's an excellent benchmarker, but it's not going to determine whether we make the play offs or not.

There are much more important games to come against teams around us and the play off spots.It would be nice to keep the momentum going. It's only a big game in the sense that EVERY game is a big game!