oneBoro Forum

Boro V Leicester City (A)

"BoroWeasel.... your recent run of form could very easily be a false dawn. Your team, though bouyed by Karanka is pretty average to be fair. I'm surprised that Mowbray didn't make it better. In reality, he seemed to take you backwards.

I have little fear about playing you on Saturday and I reckon you'll be impressed with how we are playing. You're coming down to earth with a bump my friend.

3-1 Leicester City "

Well, they're confident!

I hope we win, just for that comment, absolute arrogance!

Please don't think we are all like it cos we are not.

However I do think we will win a very hard fought game 1-0

Spot on AR and really pleased to see it. The Charlton thread had over 600 posts and slowly but surely the match thread activity is creeping up.

Can see this one being a high post count as well.

We are also getting a very healthy number of new members on line who are admitting to being long time lurkers.........all we need is for a few of our older members like Tyler Curtis Dunerezzz etc to come back.

Even Borocoxswain is back posting which is great though I have not see Raf for a while:)

Oh and I sincerely hope a few Foxes fans might participate for certain reasons

I'm on FoxesTalk talking to a couple of them, told them to post on here :cool:

shameless promotion

Find out how friendly you lot are now shall we lol lol

Is this blabababa

Lol but rather you had not said that

Sorry :blush:

Nicest guy on FoxesTalk though, so there's that compliment!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

yeah they are top and deserve credit for that but there is a reason they were unhappy with pearson at the start of the season. it was their fall from grace where they won only 3 of their last 16 games i think to distinguish any chance of promotion.

if its one thing us boro fans know its that lightning tends to strike more than once, look at our demise from january onwards for the last two seasons running!!

I read through their forum's match thread and the majority seemed to have good things to say about Boro. There were one or two rather cocky ones...but you get those eveywhere.

they have a good right to be confident as they are running away with the league but they arnt giving us the credit we deserve imo. this will be a very different boro to one they have played before. if they are expecting an easy game they will certainly be in for a shock

I've read their match thread in full and most of them are quite respectful about us. Only maybe 2 or 3 that aren't.

I think maybe rather than get embroiled in slanging matches over lack of respect (its getting like the trash-talking you get before a boxing match), both sets of fans should realise this is one of those matches where any result is not only possible, but equally likely.

Still a case of heart says Boro, but head says Leicester (or, at best, a share of the spoils), for me.

they have a good right to be confident as they are running away with the league but they arnt giving us the credit we deserve imo. this will be a very different boro to one they have played before. if they are expecting an easy game they will certainly be in for a shock

I'm expecting a very tough game, Leeds did their homework and stopped us playing but we haven't played that badly for awhile yet still won.

But yes if your full backs don't play well we will create a lot of chances, but you are also dangerous on the break I'm going for 2-1 Leicester. everyone only mentions our two wingers but the two young lads in central midfield Drinkwater and James have been very good this year and have controlled many a game this season.

No arrogance from me,any team that can go unbeaten for 6 games in this league should be feared.

Good luck for the rest of the season except Saturday of course

I'm expecting a very tough game, Leeds did their homework and stopped us playing but we haven't played that badly for awhile yet still won.

But yes if your full backs don't play well we will create a lot of chances, but you are also dangerous on the break I'm going for 2-1 Leicester. everyone only mentions our two wingers but the two young lads in central midfield Drinkwater and James have been very good this year and have controlled many a game this season.

No arrogance from me,any team that can go unbeaten for 6 games in this league should be feared.

and the best of luck to you and your boys as of Sunday :) im hoping for a point but think home advantage will be enough to see you guys pick up 3 points. lets hope Leicester play as poorly as they did last weekend!!

we are strong at RB, got a lad in on loan from chelsea who hasnt played yet and another loan player varga has been playing well at RB the last few weeks, were a bit vulnerable at LB though with George friend. good going forward but cant defend

great to see away fans on the match day thread, always makes it better

we are strong at RB, got a lad in on loan from chelsea who hasnt played yet and another loan player varga has been playing well at RB the last few weeks, were a bit vulnerable at LB though with George friend. good going forward but cant defend

great to see away fans on the match day thread, always makes it better

Wonder who'll get the nod Varga or Omeruo!

I agree, I've been trying to get them to come from FoxesTalk onto here since I registered on their, the banter is always better :D

Would like to welcome the Leicester City fans to the oneBoro forum for me personally it is a good thing which I may state after the game has finished.

We like a bit of banter and am sure you will treat this forum with the same respect you would wish your forum to be treated.

Have had a good look at it and have to say it really is a superior status to some others I have read.

Would like to welcome the Leicester City fans to the oneBoro forum for me personally it is a good thing which I may state after the game has finished.

We like a bit of banter and am sure you will treat this forum with the same respect you would wish your forum to be treated.

Have had a good look at it and have to say it really is a superior status to some others I have read.

You should join me on FoxesTalk DS, help me bring some more over for the match thread :P

To either of the Leicester fans, is there a car park near the stadium (besides the stadiums car park)? I don't have a clue where stuff is in Leicester!

Not really put saffron lane in your satnav and park by the railway bridge if you are not to late ariving 5 mins from the ground.

To either of the Leicester fans, is there a car park near the stadium (besides the stadiums car park)? I don't have a clue where stuff is in Leicester!

Freeman's common industrial estate 5 minute walk away from the stadium, lots of car parks on there £3 there's also a indoor cricket centre that charges £5 to park but you get a pint included that's also on the industrial estate.