Boro V Leicester City (A)

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Id play ANY of our attacking options in that position ahead of leadbitter, he just doesnt have any of the attributes needed to play attacking midfield.

Completely disagree. He's racked up a fair amount of goals and assists for a reason.

That said, we do have better more natural options to play there, and he is best used as a box-to-box CM.

Hes got those goals and assists from deep. He disappears when hes pushed up the pitch, he doesnt have the guile or speed of thought required to be a main advanced attacking midfielder. If a wingers scoring a lot of goals you dont stick him up front because of it, you keep him in the position hes getting joy from.

Unless you're thierry henry.

Hes got those goals and assists from deep. He disappears when hes pushed up the pitch, he doesnt have the guile or speed of thought required to be a main advanced attacking midfielder. If a wingers scoring a lot of goals you dont stick him up front because of it, you keep him in the position hes getting joy from.

Unless you're thierry henry.

He could do a job there. That's all I'm saying.

But, yes, like I said, he's clearly best suited to a CM role.

I think we will lose 2-0. We haven't played great in the last few games yet managed to pick up points so I'm not feeling particularly confident. Hopefully they can surprise me and put in a top performance like we did against Burnley.

Boro and Leicester teams for tomorrow according to the northern Echo, it was obviously done before Ayala signed as he's not even on the bench

2834808.jpg

Leicester subs: Logan (gk), Wasilewski, Hammond, King, Mahrez, Phillips, Wood.

Boro subs: Konstantopoulos (gk), Gibson, Hines, Butterfield, Ledesma, Main, Jutkiewicz.

Prediction: 1-0 to Leicester

Is his nick name brick wall by any chance?

He must be about 6ft wide if they put all that on the back of his shirt.

Boro and Leicester teams for tomorrow according to the northern Echo, it was obviously done before Ayala signed as he's not even on the bench

2834808.jpg

Leicester subs: Logan (gk), Wasilewski, Hammond, King, Mahrez, Phillips, Wood.

Boro subs: Konstantopoulos (gk), Gibson, Hines, Butterfield, Ledesma, Main, Jutkiewicz.

Prediction: 1-0 to Leicester

Is his nick name brick wall by any chance?

He must be about 6ft wide if they put all that on the back of his shirt.

Nah, the name goes round the front of the shirt too :P

I like Kamara on the outside of the front line. He has a good ability to set up teammates for scores.

Two of the Sporting Kansas City radio / TV announcers from last year will be there to watch, not broadcast, the game.

Leicester, an English city which defies logical pronunciation for an American. :D