• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Who was the referee, i expect an explanantion, not that we'll get one

Steve Martin (no, not that one...) ;)

You could say the referee made a comedy of errors... No?

If anything over the last 24 hours is deserving of a ban then it's that comment there :)

Who was the referee, i expect an explanantion, not that we'll get one

Steve Martin (no, not that one...) ;)

You could say the referee made a comedy of errors... No?

Um...no. Nothing funny about it at all...unless you're a Leicester fan, I suppose. :(

We wuz robbed! :@

Well that run was never going last forever. And in a weird way I'd rather it ended getting robbed by league leaders ref-ter city, than getting convincingly d*cked 6-0 by Yeovil.

Like has been stated lets dust ourselves down, lock juke in the basement at rockliffe, and go again Tuesday.

And to you Leicester fans, LETS 'AV IT!!!!!!! :)

And we're a lot higher up the league than we could of hoped when AK took over!!!!! Glass half full n' all that!!!!

Those are the sorts of decisions that could mean play-offs or no play-offs, the FA need to take a serious look at their football league referee's.

But, at the same time, juke should have took his chance early on

Fair comment.

If we'd made more of our chances before they score, it could have been a very different game.

Maybe we should demand apologies from both the ref and Jutkiewicz, then put them in stocks and pelt them with rotten fruit?

Though I also like Hoyte idea bout locking Juke in the basement at Rockliffe and not letting him out until we get a bid for him. That said, who the hell would buy him now?

Those are the sorts of decisions that could mean play-offs or no play-offs, the FA need to take a serious look at their football league referee's.

But, at the same time, juke should have took his chance early on

Fair comment.

If we'd made more of our chances before they score, it could have been a very different game.

Maybe we should demand apologies from both the ref and Jutkiewicz, then put them in stocks and pelt them with rotten fruit?

Though I also like Hoyte idea bout locking Juke in the basement at Rockliffe and not letting him out until we get a bid for him. That said, who the hell would buy him now?

Off with the goolies. Cut em right off!!! Thats what I say!!

Well at least I don't have to stay up till midnight to watch the FLS. In my eyes at the very worst we've lost a point there. But just to steal DS's thunder Wigan is now the most important game of the season!!!

10 pts from the next 5 is a very realistic goal and that's what we should aim for IMO