oneBoro Forum

Boro V Leicester City (A)

This is from foxes player and is only intended for Leicester fan viewing, as such is clearly biased towards Leicester which is evidenced by the fact that the only action shown from the first half was Liam Moores injury.

It does though show the "did it - didn't it" cross the line incident leading to Vardy's goal. The commentators are very confident that it crossed the line - That said, I paused it then clicked play/pause very quickly several times and I don't think it did cross the line, but I would say that wouldn't I - I had to do it several times - See what you think

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I thought it was out as clear as day, but there's only 3 people whose opinions matter on the pitch, the ref and the linesmen. We failed to capitalise when we were on top in the first half and as you said, there's a reason you're top of the table - you take chances when they come your way. Still think had the ref had his eyes open the outcome of that match could have been very, very different. We just seemed to collapse after that decision.

OK, we are all going to have an opinion on that incident - At the end of the day, its one incident and as I've seen someone post, seasons are generally not won or lost on one incident. What surprised me is the effect it had on your confidence, or was that spirit - It just seemed that heads went down and the game was lost.

Now of course I don't see enough of you guys to make a sweeping comment, but is that a common occurrence - Is that something your coaching team need to work on, or was that just a natural reaction in very cold conditions in a game that up to that point you certainly looked like getting something from it

I think Omeruo will be starting the next game now that the run is over.

The next game against Doncaster is huge, we need to bounce back

Where do you expect him to play & for who?

I expect him to play up front for Wigan

I expect him to play up front for Wigan

Not a bad shout. Take them by suprise & give our fans a lift!!!

opinionn?

what opinion tells you that ball was in?

Look at the picture I posted... the ball is in play. We need to stop licking our wounds and move on from it.

I'll post a vine on here in a bit to end this once and for all.

OK, we are all going to have an opinion on that incident - At the end of the day, its one incident and as I've seen someone post, seasons are generally not won or lost on one incident. What surprised me is the effect it had on your confidence, or was that spirit - It just seemed that heads went down and the game was lost.

Now of course I don't see enough of you guys to make a sweeping comment, but is that a common occurrence - Is that something your coaching team need to work on, or was that just a natural reaction in very cold conditions in a game that up to that point you certainly looked like getting something from it

I think there was a sense of hopelessness. The officials were very much not in our favour. Takes the wind out of your sails a bit when for 50 minutes you've been the team more on top, then the officials make a very controversial decision. Add to that that we're the away team, so you start winning and with 25,000 or so Leicester fans roaring the team on, it's bound to knock morale. Ayala and Williams seemed to panic and be trying too hard to atone for an error which they didn't make, as evidenced by the penalty and the free kick (which was apparently shoulder to shoulder but I've not seen it). From that decision onwards we got dommed by you guys. It may not have changed the course of the season so much, but it certainly changed the course of that match.

On another note, I hope you guys have done us a favour. If we'd gotten a result, it would have patched over the fact that our strikers performed terribly and if we are to go for a playoff push, we need to recruit a good one this January. Fingers crossed it does, as a better finisher would have put away both of juke's big chances.

Best of luck for the rest of the season. You guys who've come across here seem like an honest, genuine, pleasant bunch.