• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

hello. lcfc st holder in peace.

Was inspired to sign in after reading dangerfoxs post of which tbh I agree whole heartedly with most.

1st. well done to the fans u brought along to support ur team. you were in fine voice. did u proud.

next. I was impressed by boro. on a better surface 1st half we may have bn in a lot of trouble. silky mf and pacey wingers. but v lightweight up front.

yes 1st goal debateable but once u went behind heads and spirit went a little. but still v attractive footy but little end product.

a great forum. prob fairest and most sporting ive read. and good luck for rest of season. hopefully u will make it to play offs then who knows.

cheers.

hello. lcfc st holder in peace.

Was inspired to sign in after reading dangerfoxs post of which tbh I agree whole heartedly with most.

1st. well done to the fans u brought along to support ur team. you were in fine voice. did u proud.

next. I was impressed by boro. on a better surface 1st half we may have bn in a lot of trouble. silky mf and pacey wingers. but v lightweight up front.

yes 1st goal debateable but once u went behind heads and spirit went a little. but still v attractive footy but little end product.

a great forum. prob fairest and most sporting ive read. and good luck for rest of season. hopefully u will make it to play offs then who knows.

cheers.

Welcome ktfox!

Nice to see another view from the opposition. Glad to see that it's not just ourselves who have noted that a good striker is a much needed addition to the squad!

Not many of us were expecting a result away which is why it was so crushing to see how well we were doing up until the first goal and then just see things kind of fall apart. Once you were 1-0 up at home and our players' heads had dropped, there was only going to be one result.

As I said to DangerFox, I hope you guys win it this year as of the 3 teams who are really in contention for the title, I hate QPR as they have essentially just tried to buy their way to success and Harry Redknapp is a very dislikable person, I don't like Burnley as their fans are full of it and they seem to think they're gods' gift to football when in fact they're a hoofball team who are eternally in Blackburn's shadow momentarily grabbing a moment of glory by massively overachieving and then there's you guys who play good footy and are managed by an ex-boro great. Captained us to 2 promotions and 3 cup finals, always had the makings of a manager. Think autos are all but guaranteed for you as I can see Burnley dropping off the pace a lot.

Hoping we can clamber to a 4th or 5th finish. Wouldn't be opposed to us not getting promotion this year, recruiting and strengthening over summer and then really try to power ourselves up next season. If we sign a good striker this January, then who knows what will happen. Best of luck for the rest of the season, with a bit of luck we might be able to play you again next season ;)

It is evident after watching yesterdays game that he has no confidence at all! He was afraid to shoot!

Also Carayol by far was our biggest threat, but I put that down to Albert not quite being 100% fit, and Ledesma having a bad day. Kei also didn't do much when he came on, and his first touch was pretty poor but he is coming back from injury and the conditions were poor.

Just highlights our need for a striker who can convert our chances!