oneBoro Forum

Boro V Leicester City (A)

what a sack of *** honestly the 10 players infront of shay given dont even deserve to be on the same pitch as him always let down by the same usual shower who are not good enough

Give it a rest. We've been on a great unbeaten run, winning left right and centre. Today we were matching top of the table until a terrible decision transformed the game and gave Leicester the momentum to take control.

Honestly, some of our fans are just unbelievable.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

What chance is there of winning against the league leaders when they have a team of thirteen, the officials are a bloody joke in this league.

Calm down. We've had a good run. We're playing the league leaders who are also on a great run. Now we've got to just go again against Wigan on Tuesday. It's not the end of the world. Did we really expect anything more than a draw, if that?

what a sack of *** honestly the 10 players infront of shay given dont even deserve to be on the same pitch as him always let down by the same usual shower who are not good enough

really??? :s

maybe not all of them but *** me he saves a penalty for them to switch off moments later its like what more can you do to keep us in the game

not too mention the fact we cant score because whatever chances we do get our strikers always manage to screw it up

C'mon Chalobah!! Haha maddo says Ayala and Williams have lost their head !

That's what I would say to be honest, seems our defenders have reacted the totally wrong way to the shocking first goal decision and just lost the plot.

Some fans on here are ridiculous.. Moaning about being the most annoyed they are etc.. Ha ha ha... Get over it! Top if the league and we have played well for the best part of today..

Which is why I am the most annoyed I've been all season. Played as well if not better than the league leaders all game just to be robbed by a bad decision. It's the officials rather than the team I am ***ed off at