Boro V Leicester City (A)

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

cant believe some of the comments on here, its the first time in over a month we have lost against a team 20 points above us, we were in the game until an awful decision cost us

play again at home on tuesday, good chance to get back on track

Williams and Ayala seem to have 'lost it' according to Mark

Well, I suppose its understandable. Ayala will be aggrieved about the first goal and Williams may feel they shouldn't have had a penalty...not that it mattered in the end.

At the end of the day, the ref has won this for Leicester. There was nothing between the teams until then.

All bile and venom should be directed at Steve Martin (the ref).

Williams and Ayala seem to have 'lost it' according to Mark

Well, I suppose its understandable. Ayala will be aggrieved about the first goal and Williams may feel they shouldn't have had a penalty...not that it mattered in the end.

At the end of the day, the ref has won this for Leicester. There was nothing between the teams until then.

All bile and venom should be directed at Steve Martin (the ref).

Steve Martin the actor is going to get some chew on twitter tonight

Some fans on here are ridiculous.. Moaning about being the most annoyed they are etc.. Ha ha ha... Get over it! Top if the league and we have played well for the best part of today..

Which is why I am the most annoyed I've been all season. Played as well if not better than the league leaders all game just to be robbed by a bad decision. It's the officials rather than the team I am *** off at

Spot on how can you blame the team for a official blunder??