Boro V Wigan Athletic

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

This really is a massive massive game for both clubs IMO, a huge must win for us, I honestly believe if we can sustain a playoff push that Wigan will be one of if not our closest rivals when it all winds up.

We're currently both on 36 points, they have the advantage of 2 games in hand, IMO a draw is not good enough, a defeat would be disaster. I'm suspect it'll be a tight game, boro to edge it 1-0.

Massive game and nearly the most important game of the season so far but it is vital that we pick up points from this game.

Head says that it could be a draw but I hope that we make up for the away game by taking all 3 points.

Thanks for the effort B-U

Anyone else think Tuesday is the day Josh McEachran will actually find his shooting boots and score against us. Just got a horrible niggling he will :s

With our high pressing game, wet condtitions and defeat against Leicester, I fully expect several changes for tomorrows game. Wigan has played more games than us, and I suspect fresh legs could make a difference. I wouldnt be surprised to see Emnes, our two Chelsea loanees, Kamara and woodgate back in the starting lineup.

Whitehead making way for the mobility of Chalobah

Carayol to be used as an impact sub for Emnes.

Woodgate for Ayala, Varga simply because im uncertain he could handle the pace og Mcclean and Main or Kamara in for Juke. -suspect Main from the start to simply run them tired to make better effect of Carayol.

Wigan were very dangerous out wide at the DW earlier in the season . Friend and Richardson then Parnaby took a right pasting. I wouldn't let them have as much space to run into WITH the ball this time round. Hoping our pressing game will prevent quality ball in to them in the first place. That what it's designed to do after all.