oneBoro Forum

Boro V Wigan Athletic

1-0 will do me, move us up to 7th as it stands!!

thats why ayala's got a nosebleed, he just realised that :p

We would be on 39 points, meaning we'd stay 10th, not 7th

I assume he means if those above us lose?

it would put us 8th at the minute

Math not my strong point lads!! Haha

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

there has been transfers in the past with players who were injured before hand and have not played for their new team for several weeks, but this teams and club doctors know the difference between short term,long term and career threating

Off the subject slightly..... Danny Graham isnt involved tonight with Hull, and have it on good authority that he hasnt travelled... does this spell a end to his Hull stay... if so do you think he could be somewere watching the BORO????

there has been transfers in the past with players who were injured before hand and have not played for their new team for several weeks, but this teams and club doctors know the difference between short term,long term and career threating

Aye, but Rhys is very injury prone

can someone remind me why emnes is still at the club

He scored some goals a few years ago and everyone is still stuck in lala land over it.

I'm not, I've said for ages now he should go, nearly every season he has been here

Off the subject slightly..... Danny Graham isnt involved tonight with Hull, and have it on good authority that he hasnt travelled... does this spell a end to his Hull stay... if so do you think he could be somewere watching the BORO????

god I hope not

He scored some goals a few years ago and everyone is still stuck in lala land over it.

on that, i think we have players that are more effective in a simular mold to emnes, yet we move JUKE on. not sure the thinking behind it, but personally id rather see Marv shipped out.

Well you've changed your tune :p

He got a second chance from me, he's wasting it. Back to hunting him with a shotgun.

:P

Does anyone really care that Andrea has brought the soup up if anyone wondering its mushroom

We are going to be in the bloody soup if we don't sign some strikers.