Boro V Wigan Athletic

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Clean sheet is the only positive really... very much a meh game. Wigan, you would think would pick up at least a point from their 2 games in hand, so thats us behind them!

So sorry your effort was not rewarded B-U

:( who's up next?

Well at least we have gained 8 points from this time last year

Clean sheet is the only positive really... very much a meh game. Wigan, you would think would pick up at least a point from their 2 games in hand, so thats us behind them!

So sorry your effort was not rewarded B-U

:( who's up next?

Weasel

Well, it's not a terrible point. In fact it's a reasonable one. And you build from the back, so another clean sheet as well as two offensive signings supposedly in the pipeline, and I'm still feeling pretty good about our prospects.

The biggest downer is the injury to Rhys, for us and him. But at least we're not short in that department.

Haven't played football for 2o years but surely to good it can't be that difficult to find a forward who can kick a ball into the back of the net.

Maddo has heard a whisper we are after 2 forwards. Jeeez call MI5 he is wasting his talents.

Wigan, you would think would pick up at least a point from their 2 games in hand, so thats us behind them!

The teams that have games in hand on us and can overtake us with a win goes down to 14th. I'd imagine at least a couple of those will gain points on us.

False league position, need to start winning, need a striker in

We could really do with a striker & a playmaker, but I would still rather get nobody than overpaid panic buys. Its all about building for next season, and the best business will be done in the summer

Can't afford to scrap this season already though

Who said anything about scrapping the season?

If there is good players available now at the right price and I'm talking about players that we would be interested in even in the summer then by I'd like to see us sign them up BUT only the right pkayers that fit into Karankas long term plan.

I don't want panic buys to try and make the play offs, this season was about turning Mowbrays shambles of a start into a project, and I think that has been successfull so far, lets mot ruin it with silly panic buys!