oneBoro Forum

Boro V Wigan Athletic

We could really do with a striker & a playmaker, but I would still rather get nobody than overpaid panic buys. Its all about building for next season, and the best business will be done in the summer

Can't afford to scrap this season already though

Who said anything about scrapping the season?

If there is good players available now at the right price and I'm talking about players that we would be interested in even in the summer then by I'd like to see us sign them up BUT only the right pkayers that fit into Karankas long term plan.

I don't want panic buys to try and make the play offs, this season was about turning Mowbrays shambles of a start into a project, and I think that has been successfull so far, lets mot ruin it with silly panic buys!

Agree with all of this, just think it's essential to even get someone in on loan this window to at least give us a shot in the last part of the season

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

they dont have to be panic buys though do they!i would assume we have been scouting new strikers the last few months.i feel we could be throwing away a good opportunity to make the playoffs and then,who knows

So where's the announcement boot a signing ?

Why, were you expecting one. When has a signing ever been announced during a match?

We could really do with a striker & a playmaker, but I would still rather get nobody than overpaid panic buys. Its all about building for next season, and the best business will be done in the summer

Can't afford to scrap this season already though

Who said anything about scrapping the season?

If there is good players available now at the right price and I'm talking about players that we would be interested in even in the summer then by I'd like to see us sign them up BUT only the right pkayers that fit into Karankas long term plan.

I don't want panic buys to try and make the play offs, this season was about turning Mowbrays shambles of a start into a project, and I think that has been successfull so far, lets mot ruin it with silly panic buys!

Agree with all of this, just think it's essential to even get someone in on loan this window to at least give us a shot in the last part of the season

Yeah, can't disagree with that at all, if there is a forward available on loan who won't cripple us with wages like I suspect Doyle would then bring him in, we are really poor in the striker department.