oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

Guest Paphosmoggy

I want to be entertained :(

Guest robbieboro82

Put down Ghosts for this, beginning to wonder if it was the wrong decision...

Any good? Missus got me it for Xmas and still not played it!

Put down Ghosts for this, beginning to wonder if it was the wrong decision...

Any good? Missus got me it for Xmas and still not played it!

Yeah I like it a lot better than last years, new maps came out today as well

Silver lining: imagine the havoc a fresh legged adomah could do against tired legs

Guest Paphosmoggy

Silver lining: imagine the havoc a fresh legged adomah could do against tired legs

Yeh providing we are not two down when he comes on.

Silver lining v2.0: there is no juke to miss the only chance we are bound to get

• Latest Posts

• Having Ayala, Fry, Gibbo and Oxford as CB options wouldn’t be too shabby would it 
    • Couple nice interviews over the last few days in the Gazette with Fry & Coulson. https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dael-fry-middlesbrough-bad-patch-17590576 Dael Fry on his Middlesbrough 'bad patch' & his desire to 'step up and take responsibility' https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hayden-coulson-middlesbrough-breakthrough-contract-17592528 Hayden Coulson on his Middlesbrough breakthrough, contract delight & importance of staying grounded Just in case anyone hasn't seen them yet! Both pretty interesting reads.  
    • Obviously every player has their price but I really struggle to put one on Fry because selling him doesn't outright benefit us. Losing Britt, Randolph, Gestede, Shotton and any other big wage player and you're moving us more to an acceptable wage structure at least so it's easier to value that. Selling Fry has to be good enough to both replace him adequately and allow us to take a few more expensive gambles without severely increasing the wage bill at the same time. I feel whatever we sell Fry for, it has to be enough so that we can genuinely increase the all-round quality of the squad in his absence.
    • I think its one of them random rumours that come from know where but seem to happen, i imagine he signs in the next week or so
    • reece oxford potential lack of motivation is a good one. i think surrounded by lads his age all busting a gut will be a better place for him to find his motivation again. he'll need to start enjoying himself. no better place than with a squad of you lads. i bet it must be good craic atm.