oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

Guest Paphosmoggy

Main MoM??? Is Maddo been at the crack pipe again???

I blame the soup at half time :P

very poor, sounds like we had a few chances. a striker badly badly needed or we will do nothing this season. defended well i suppose.

get well soon rhys

Another point..2 dropped? perhaps but onwards and upwards...least we can now all see for sure what we already knew..striker needed..UTB

We could really do with a striker & a playmaker, but I would still rather get nobody than overpaid panic buys. Its all about building for next season, and the best business will be done in the summer

We could really do with a striker & a playmaker, but I would still rather get nobody than overpaid panic buys. Its all about building for next season, and the best business will be done in the summer

Can't afford to scrap this season already though

• Latest Posts

• The news of George Friend not deciding to accept a new one year extension and to move to pastures new will come as a shock to many so like those before he deserves his own dedicated thread in order that we can say goodbye and pay tributes to him accordingly. The object of so many "man crushes" George during his time at Boro could be described as being in the  model professional mould. Yes his form over the last two seasons made many question whether or not he should be in the squad and that it was time for MFC to learn to live without him. How ironic that we saw glimpses of a return to form during the final few games and it would have been easy for Karanka to offer him a better deal at Birmingham due to that. Very fond memories of GF some wonderful goals, especially the 35 yard screamer, a terrific servant to the club. Thanks George good luck to the future and you will still have many admirers here. Just hope the MFC fans do get the chance to applaud you should you return there to play. I think that lonely figure of you sitting in the empty stadium will last a long time, seems you were saying your own goodbyes.
    • Cmon bring Chris Gunter in already Warnock, hes a good solid right back at this level on a free transfer, even if you kept him as a no 2 at right back and played Spence because he can also play Lb so would be good replacement for Friend as well. 
    • He was the calmest player on the ball I've seen in years in a boro shirt and recycled possession well
    • It's good to know men like you are there to terrify our enemies around the world