oneBoro Forum

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean sheet is the only positive really... very much a meh game. Wigan, you would think would pick up at least a point from their 2 games in hand, so thats us behind them!

So sorry your effort was not rewarded B-U

:( who's up next?

Well at least we have gained 8 points from this time last year

Clean sheet is the only positive really... very much a meh game. Wigan, you would think would pick up at least a point from their 2 games in hand, so thats us behind them!

So sorry your effort was not rewarded B-U

:( who's up next?

Weasel

Well, it's not a terrible point. In fact it's a reasonable one. And you build from the back, so another clean sheet as well as two offensive signings supposedly in the pipeline, and I'm still feeling pretty good about our prospects.

The biggest downer is the injury to Rhys, for us and him. But at least we're not short in that department.

Guest unclegrimley

Haven't played football for 2o years but surely to good it can't be that difficult to find a forward who can kick a ball into the back of the net.

Maddo has heard a whisper we are after 2 forwards. Jeeez call MI5 he is wasting his talents.

Wigan, you would think would pick up at least a point from their 2 games in hand, so thats us behind them!

The teams that have games in hand on us and can overtake us with a win goes down to 14th. I'd imagine at least a couple of those will gain points on us.

False league position, need to start winning, need a striker in

We could really do with a striker & a playmaker, but I would still rather get nobody than overpaid panic buys. Its all about building for next season, and the best business will be done in the summer

Can't afford to scrap this season already though

Who said anything about scrapping the season?

If there is good players available now at the right price and I'm talking about players that we would be interested in even in the summer then by I'd like to see us sign them up BUT only the right pkayers that fit into Karankas long term plan.

I don't want panic buys to try and make the play offs, this season was about turning Mowbrays shambles of a start into a project, and I think that has been successfull so far, lets mot ruin it with silly panic buys!

• Latest Posts

• George Henry Camsell was born in Framwellgate, County Durham 1902 After making 21 third division appearences for Durham City he joined the mighty Boro in October 1925 for £600 In the early days he made little impression when playing outside left, making his Boro debut, registered No245, at home to Nottm Forest in a 1-0 win, unimaginable he might have joined Barnsley for £200, fortunately for Boro Barnsley were finding it difficult to raise the money, ironically the team he scored his 1st goal against in a 1-0 away win GC's Boro career really took off due to an injury to the clubs CF in 1926 & after missing the 1st four games of the season was brought in & only missed one more game that season, scoring an incredible 63 goals in 40 games, league & Cup In the season he scored 4 doubles, 5 hattricks & 4 goals in 3 matches & 5 goals once & 3 penalties through an unbelievable season Between 1925 to 1939 he scored 345 goals in 453 matches, add to that his amazing England record, probably England's best CF based on appearences & goals ratio, 9 games, 18 goals, unreal 12 hattricks, 9 x 4 goals 2 X 5 goals throughout his Boro career, amazing stat Get a statue built Steve    
    • @Uwe No worries, mate .. We both missed todays game and it's you v me this round 😛
    • West Brom v Nottingham Forest (missed this one) Preston v Fulham A Birmingham v Blackpool D Bournemouth v Coventry H Huddersfield v Middlesbrough D Hull v Millwall D Luton v Cardiff D Peterborough v Barnsley H Stoke v Blackburn H Swansea v Reading H Sheff Utd v Bristol City D Derby v QPR D
    • Even if we lost tomorrow and everyone below us won we'd be 6 points above the drop. We're not even close to a relegation battle right now, don't be daft 
    • @Maccarone Im assuming sheff Utd is h based on key location?