oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

Is that the guinea pig Bradley ate in Peru?

If Doncaster Rovers can score three past Wigwam I'm sure we can give them a nice run for their money.

I wouldn't dare! Unless I inherited the good luck. Then selfishly I might...

-----------------Given---------------------

Williams---Omerou--Ayala---Friend

-------Leadbitter---Whitehead--------

Adomah------Emnes-------Ledesma

----------------Kamara-------------------

Think this will be a tough game, they're a good team on paper and should be higher in the league than they are. However I think the sheer load of games they've had this season with their stint inthe eufa cup will affect their performances.

If have Carayol come off the bech as an impact sub, he doesn't seem to cut it when he starts. And possibly Juke to start if the rumours of him leaving are rubbish, we'll see.

Tight hardfought 1-0 win, on to Donny

Looking forward to this, haven't been to a game in a couple of weeks now :(

Luckily MMC is taking me :cool:

My predictions...

-----------------kamara--------

------ Adomah-emnes-ledesma

-----------chalobah---leadbitter---

--Friend--williams--ayala--omerou

--------------------given--------------

1-1

Would go this team. Keep faith with CB partnership. Omeruo at RB to see what he's aboot. i can see AK sticking with whitehead and bringing Chalopeno in later on to see us through. Kamara in just because juke...well....yeah.....hmmmmmm.

I reckon this is a winnable game with our squad. Definitely leave Varga out, or McLean will be laughing teacakes all evening. 2-0 I reckon. Let's get back to winning ways.

...............Given................

Omerou.Williams.Ayala.Friend

.....Leadbitter.Whitehead.....

..Adomah.Carayol.Ledesma...

..............Kamara...............

Just looked and we're 5/4 on Skybet, which is ridiculous given recent form and the fact we're a home. Think I'll have a few bob on that!

My predictions...

-----------------kamara--------

------ Adomah-emnes-ledesma

-----------chalobah---leadbitter---

--Friend--williams--ayala--omerou

--------------------given--------------

1-1

Would go this team. Keep faith with CB partnership. Omeruo at RB to see what he's aboot. i can see AK sticking with whitehead and bringing Chalopeno in later on to see us through. Kamara in just because juke...well....yeah.....hmmmmmm.

I'm guessing Chalopeno was autocorrect? :D

Mistakes = dropped on Karanka world. Also he mentioned the pitch on Saturday taking a lot out of the players.

Given

Varga Woodgate Kenneth Friend

Chalobah Leadbitter

Ledesma Emnes Adomah

Kamara

------------------ Given ------------------

- Omeruo - Williams - Ayala - Friend -

--------- Leadbitter - Whitehead --------

----- Adomah - Ledesma - Carayol -----

------------------ Kamara -----------------

+ Dimi, Varga, Woodgate/Gibson, Chalobah, Emnes, Butterfield, Main.

2-1.

At least Josh McEachran won't have a wonder game against us (As old players often seem to do) :D

"Josh McEachran's Wigan debut, meanwhile, will not come against old club.

Boss Uwe Rosler says the on-loan Chelsea midfielder, who spent all of last season with Boro, is still a couple of weeks away from being ready to make his bow and McEachran has been assigned a training programme to help assist him."

I think this game will be a close struggle, but I am expecting Boro to come out on top, so I will say 2-1.

------------------ Given ------------------

- Omeruo - Williams - Ayala - Friend -

--------- Leadbitter - Whitehead --------

----- Adomah - Ledesma - Carayol -----

------------------ Kamara -----------------

+ Dimi, Varga, Woodgate/Gibson, Chalobah, Emnes, Butterfield, Main.

2-1.

I agree with this, but for some reason I'm very confident about this. I'm going for boro to win by 3 goals so either 3-0 or 4-1 for me.

• Latest Posts

• D Bournemouth  v  Wolves H Blackburn v Barnsley H Brentford v Reading D Bristol City v Forest (Grabban) H Derby v PNE H Huddersfield v Birmingham A Luton v Leeds H Stoke v Wigan H Swansea v Millwall H WBA v Sheff Wed
    • We are a charitable group who take disabled and disadvantaged children to Boro matches alongside free bowling and a Christmas party. To raise funds we are running a last man standing / killer competition. Pay £5 1 off entry free Pick one team to win from the championship to win the weekends fixture list. If they win you go through You can only choose each team once in the entire competition The winner is when there is only 1 person remaining in the competition of the £5 you pay £3 goes to the winner with £2 going to the charitable cause Normal prize pot is £250-350 It Starts this weekend so if you are interested please email Kie89 @Hotmail.com or join the facebook group below   https://www.facebook.com/groups/846582702159502/
    • Good for you Blanco, hope your bang on mate. 
    • Wing and Tav's shooting last season was excellent from outside the box, not saying they shouldn't be in the box supporting the strikers, but you don't shoot you don't score, you hit the ball well enough and on target the keeper has to do something about it. Its down to confidence Wing and Tav have the ability to cause problems from outside the box, its just one option of many.