oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

If we have time then I don't see why not :p

ah cant wait for donny now if we are gonna take almost 4k with us :D

If my game of FIFA earlier is correct, we will win 3-1 with goals from Ayalalala, Emnes and Kamara. They will also miss a penner.

Karanka seems to be a world away from Mowbray in terms of team selection and picking to suit the opposition.

I'll hold my hands up, I defended that policy to an extent but myself and Mogga got it wrong. I did think Katanka might have thrown some fresh legs into the mix tonight.

If my game of FIFA earlier is correct, we will win 3-1 with goals from Ayalalala, Emnes and Kamara. They will also miss a penner.

Strange... I got the same result and the same scorers when I played :S

I'd stick with the same team as the Leicester game, minus Varga who started to look tired toward the end of the game, and found it difficult against Dyer, he was done for pace a fair few times. And of course Juke!

I'd stick Omeruo in and start Kei up top. :)

I reckon a close game with us edging it by a goal!

A boring 1-0 win would suit me down to the ground tonight, 3 points are important, no matter how ugly!

We have apparently sold 3100 already for donny away with 900 more expected to be sold.

Good game for me to have chosen for my first eve away game, i can't wait

Karanka seems to be a world away from Mowbray in terms of team selection and picking to suit the opposition.

I'll hold my hands up, I defended that policy to an extent but myself and Mogga got it wrong. I did think Katanka might have thrown some fresh legs into the mix tonight.

65cfbad5837808c1a68d1586e3d1dead.png

Been tempted to go to this one all day but i don't think i can afford it if i'm going to doncaster :(

Guest Borofromcov

Boro: Given, Carayol, Williams, Ledesma, Varga, Leadbitter ©, Main, Friend, Whitehead, Ayala, Emnes #UTB