oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

Guest robbieboro82

Chelsea lads on the bench!! Throw them on near the end when 2-0 up!!

Would've preferred Kamara instead of Main and Omeruo at the back somewhere. Not a bad team though.

Guest robbieboro82

Think Main and Emnes make it look bad!!

Juke on the bench for Bolton.

Given

Friend Williams Ayala Varga

Whitehead Leadbitter

Carayol Ledesma Emnes

Main

1-1

If Adomah and Kamara were starting, I feel we will win but not now. Definitely a draw.

Draw wrote all over it this one, a boring one too 0-0 with nothing much happening.

AA must be feeling a bit of a niggle from that previous injury.

Hopefully this is Main's last game for a long long while once we get in our new number 9. He adds nothing to the team, he's just there to make up the numbers

hmmmmmmm. oh dear, not the best looking team to be honest :s

• Latest Posts

• Germany & The German league - who seem to be doing pretty rigorous testing; had at least two new cases after the first round of games. There's no way it will be totally safe.
    • Sorry but this is such a naive perspective, BD. There is literally no one on this planet who has the authority to say that this virus is not dangerous in circumstances that literally involves close contact with other human beings. Nobody knows of a way to absolutely 100% not transmit the virus other than to literally not be next to people when you have it. Generally speaking, you have a point, I get that we can't just hide away in our homes forever. But the idea that there are circumstances in which people can be in physical contact with each other as they used to be and still be 100% safe really undermines where you're going with this. There are varying rates of risk and we can't move forward until everyone acknowledges that.
    • My hope is relegated clubs/those aiming for promotion might see Britt as a cheaper alternative to the other prolific strikers in this league. Dont want to start a debate on whether Britt is prolific but hope fellow board members get point am trying to make? He is viewed as one of the more established leading forwards at this level given he virtually guarantees you double figures each season at this level (bar this one) I imagine any offer of approx £4m+ gets you Britt..
    • I reckon the championship restart be a week later but the fixture schedule is gonna be ridiculous!
    • Or maybe there won’t be one. We can’t keep everything under lockdown until the virus is completely gone or there is a 100% cure. Obviously money is a question because a lot of jobs depend on the football industry but the professional sport itself is a very safe environment for everyone that’s in it.  The governments around Europe are simply starting various businesses up that is deemed safe and professional football behind closed doors isn’t dangerous in any way.