oneBoro Forum

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Latest Posts

• @Maccarone Im assuming sheff Utd is h based on key location?
    • Yeah Bola was brought back too quickly by Warnock twice and was injured in the games he returned in. Dijksteel once.  Hopefully we'll see a lot less of that going on now that we have a manager who isn't just out for himself.
    • Last season Bola played 41 games out of 46, which is pretty good. Fry started 32 out of the first 38, but then missed the last 8 games - presumably one injury. The season before, Fry started 36 games with two short spells out ( Bola wasn’t bring picked a lot that season from memory.) So for those two, this season may be just unlucky, poor fitness management, as Wilder has suggested, or bringing them back too quickly after injury. There doesn’t seem to be a long term repeated history of injuries. Dijk does seem to miss more games though.
    • Thanks for putting some more context out there - stop the idiots claiming it’s just snowflakes being upset with the songs etc. It’s absolutely vile that female fans are being groped, hopefully more people will come forward and the club can deal with people appropriately. The leagues need to work together to take a tough stance on drugs use. As we saw at the Euros it’s ruining matches as well as our opportunity as a country to host big games and tournaments. 
    • It doesn’t look good but I suspect we will end up around mid table. We may struggle over the coming games but I expect improvement will be great enough to see us home. I would go as far to say we may even finish around 10th.  I am impressed with Chris in the press conferences, he comes across well, his knowledge of the club’s infrastructure and his plans give me confidence of his leadership.  I believe we are in good hands.