oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

Just put money on boro for the first time in ages, but now that I've seen this lineup I regret it. No AA and Main up front. Can't see us scoring today to be honest.

huge chance for main tonight, im sure he wont let us down

Slight anti climax in a way with regards to a postive result but not that bad because Main will do just as well as Juke lol!! Emnes might have a great game this evening, and we do have a couple of impact subs

Slight anti climax in a way with regards to a postive result but not that bad because Main will do just as well as Juke lol!! Emnes might have a great game this evening, and we do have a couple of impact subs

*looks up* Nah, no blue moon tonight!

Albert Adomah not injured, tactical decision it seems... let's hope it pays off, can't say I'd have made the same choice

haha thats awful, should be a points deduction :P

What is our bench tonight....looking at the picture houners evens in terms of fans!

Subs: Dimi, Kamara, Gibson, Butterfield, Adomah, Chalobah, Omeruo

Beat me to it again Prowler...

• Latest Posts

• I would go with following Pears Shotton Harold Friend Howson Paddy Wing Tav Coulson Britt Fletch Not against Spence but we need to get back to being strong and that back 3 has good experience and 2 out the 3 are naturally centre backs. So hopefully that offers the solidity we need Harsh on Sav but i think we need Tav in team as he carries the ball well from CM towards the strikers. And the link between midfield n forwards of late has been non existent. I deliberated whether to play Ravel or Britt with Fletch. Gone with Britt in hope of extra firepower. I am hoping Tavs inclusion means creativity of Ravel is less needed. Nmecha n Rudy not done much of late. I accept neither has Britt but hoping thats down to him feeling his way back after injury. For all his faults his record in this league is good and i hope he can find the form he showed towards in last 6 games of last season where he went on a run.
    • I’m going to work it out tomorrow! It’s not dead.. 
    • More than anything I hope we win. Not sure of what team he is going to put out or what formation he is going to play and I suppose it doesn't really matter if we get 3 points. It has been a complete waste of a season for me. I can normally see the positives in most things, even Pulis, but we just seem to be drifting into ever increasing mediocrity. 
    • Playoffs here we come 😜
    • 3 points    1-3 to The Boro!