oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro V Wigan Athletic

any body having troubles with listening to the match VIA boro +

No problem for me mate, so far any way :)

gutted, out in the UAE and the last 3 matches have been like this for me now. Any one got streams from other websites???

I could have sworn that there was a football game on tonight...

Put down Ghosts for this, beginning to wonder if it was the wrong decision...

• Latest Posts

• Where did you get the footage of the MFC Boardroom when someone suggested to Steve Gibson that he should consider a DOF 🤷‍♂️ 
    • that's been going on for years...and I speak from personal knowledge as one of the 80,000 that saw us play at Victoria Park
    • Effort to me is going in where it hurts and making sure you are prepared to win 50/50 balls, when a QPR player is surrounded by 3 Boro players and manages to come away with the ball it doesn't sit well with me. Not just talking about the QPR game but I've lost count of the amount of times I've shouted, how the *** have they come away with the ball surrounded by Boro players. I've criticized Adam Clayton in the past because of his negative play but if you want someone who's prepared to get hurt to win the ball then he's the man, he'll battle, I don't see it with these other players. Nobody's convincing me that Wigan and Luton have better squads than us but they're prepared to  battle for points, our players aren't in my opinion.  
    • We'll probably get done for inaccurate reporting on attendances. 
    • Good idea, Joe...but I would need Lindi St. Clair to get this lot into line.....and I think some of them would even be beyond her ...erm...skills...