oneBoro Forum

A bit of writing on Aitor Karanka

Yes I'm going to be active on both I think, though hopefully I don't spread myself too thin.

What I'm thinking about that blog post there is that I'm getting carried away a little bit - I've nailed my colours to the mast before and it's come back to haunt me. But something about this bloke just feels different, more intense in some way.

I'm with you. He's very different from other managers we've had previously, and given his footballing history, has a winning mentality. He seems calm, collected, classy and confident and the difference in our players under him is incredible. Went on a Leicester forum the other day and on a boro prematch thread, no one had a bad word to say about him. General consensus was he seems a good manager and a nice guy from what they saw on the football league show. I'm quietly confident that this is the right man who can make good things happen for us. Looking forward to seeing where we're at in 5 years time.

It's just a case of getting to know the new forum...getting used to the imperfections and quirks...yeah it farts during the night but no forums perfect....you'll learn to love it like I have. Who knows maybe we can 'love' it together at the same time some day....

Steady on Humpty mate, Grant Leadbitter will be getting jealous if you court someone else like this! :P

Welcome to the forum Viv. Like Humpty, I'm sure you'll get used to us over here and find some enjoyment, some good discussion, some friendly banter and from time to time the odd headbanging moment but as Humpty says, no forum is perfect.

It's just a case of getting to know the new forum...getting used to the imperfections and quirks...yeah it farts during the night but no forums perfect....you'll learn to love it like I have. Who knows maybe we can 'love' it together at the same time some day....

Steady on Humpty mate, Grant Leadbitter will be getting jealous if you court someone else like this! :P

Welcome to the forum Viv. Like Humpty, I'm sure you'll get used to us over here and find some enjoyment, some good discussion, some friendly banter and from time to time the odd headbanging moment but as Humpty says, no forum is perfect.

Why would Leadbitter get jealous of himself? :p