oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Doncaster (A)

Brilliant thread. My two pence worth.

----------------- Given ----------------

- Omeruo - Ayala - Gibson - Friend -

------- Leadbitter - Whitehead -------

--- Adomah -- Ledesma -- Muzzy ---

----------------- Kamara --------------

Bench: Dimi, Hines, Varga, Chalobah, Emnes, Butterfield, Main.

Think Omeruo (assuming training has gone well) is due his chance now. Though I wouldn't be against Varga continuing there (he's come in for some criticism lately but has still been part of a run with plenty of clean sheets). CBs pick themselves (assuming Woodgate is injured). CMs, forward line and bench picks itself too imo, even if we do make some signings tomorrow.

Doncaster 1-3 Boro.

Adomah with 3 goals, some guy that nobody's ever heard of for them late on, the Donnie fans leave the game with their knickers still in a twist. Oh, and maybe some of them come to realise the meaning of a joke/banter. :P

Evening Smoggies!

Donny fan in peace here. Three quick points. First one I thought the opening post was very funny and those Rovers fans who whinge about it obviously need a sense of humour transplant.

Second, I hope we win more than most Rovers fans on Saturday because my Father-in-law is a Boro fan, from Skelton, and we've lost against you lot that many times over last few years I can't bear his smug grin any more!

Third point, and a bit of a serious one this, the Viking Supporters Co-operative (independent Donny supporters trust) is raising money for the LJS Foundation (http://www.ljsfoundation.org.uk/).

As some of you may know, Billy Sharp lost his two day old son to Gastroschisis just a few days before Doncaster played Boro at the Keepmoat two seasons ago. He played that match, and scored a great opening goal (

), although Boro went on to win. We will be doing a bucket collection in your stand at half-time, and all donations would be greatly received.

Thanks for listening.

Up the Rovers! :D

Welcome to the forum. Personally have always had a bit of a soft spot for Donnie. Hope it's a good game and that your lot stay up. And glad you see non-vindictive side of the thread. Just a bit of banter. That turd has appeared on our badge many times. Count yourselves lucky that there isn't a sneaky penis somewhere in there!

As for Sharp, a true honest professional, and an absolute credit to the sport. One of the rare occasions that day when I shed a little tear for a footballer.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Middlesborough forum

« Reply #16 on Today at 10:27:59 PM by RedJ »

Bless ya. Go on now, off to bed with your Shay Given pyjamas, I'm sure mummy is very proud.

one more penalty save and i will probably buy some shay given pyjamas anyway :P :D

haha

supporting a team like doncaster you would have thought they would have learned to laugh at themselves ;)

supporting a team like doncaster you would have thought they would have learned to laugh at themselves ;)

Pew pew shots fired :D

Out of interest has anyone ever been to a game where away fans outnumber the home crowd?

Out of interest has anyone ever been to a game where away fans outnumber the home crowd?

:D haha

i would imagine we had more fans than pools in the last few pre season games

think s***horpe away in our first champo season was the closest iv came. probably 1/3 away fans

they only get about 8k at home so 1/3 will be boro. it will be like a home game for us hopefully

Traveled up from Norwich forth game against wigan (to add to the frustration) and doing it again to Doncaster on Saturday. Hope to see a new striker by then and reckon we will have this 2-0

You still have not said if you are fully recovered after the road traffic accident you were involved with:)

Yes DS on the road to recovery now with the op to take the plate out of shoulder in march. Seem to have come full circle, the accident was 3 month ago today we played Doncaster on the

the Friday, how spooky eh. Cheers for asking

FA Cup match in the 80's we played Notts County in the 5th round we took over 3 parts of the ground. We lost 1-0 but a cracking day out.

Re: Middlesborough forum

« Reply #16 on Today at 10:27:59 PM by RedJ »

Bless ya. Go on now, off to bed with your Shay Given pyjamas, I'm sure mummy is very proud.

one more penalty save and i will probably buy some shay given pyjamas anyway :P :D

haha

I think a pair of Shay Given Pyjamas would be preferable to a Ross Turnbull nightie! I've seen enough Ross Turnbull nightmares to last me a lifetime.

I'm hoping we'll pull in at least 9k home fans tomorrow. It's worse for us when L**ds come to the Keepmoat. There's loads of Leeds fans in Donny and because they all have DN postcodes they can get in the home end, which really does feel like we're being taken over then :(

Just read through the posts on Donny's forum. Most of them are a pathetic little bunch. Seem to be under the illusion that they're invincible after 2 home wins :dodgy:. Can't wait till this match, hope we stuff them for their 12 home fans to walk home and cry into their pillows (with 1D pillowcases of course). Had a soft spot to Donny, but their inability to take a joke is ridiculous. They seem to think they're big shots, when in fact they're a poor championship side. Want us to make some huge signings today and demolish them 6-0 tomorrow and see how many of them still think 4k boro fans will be going home disappointed.

Edit: For any of you reasonable Donny fans reading this, this post is only targeted at your 6 fingered, inbred, delinquent brethren and not you. For all of you who are slightly reasonable and have half a sense of humour (and more than half a brain cell), I wish you the best after tomorrow.

I'm hoping it will be a tighter scoreline that some of you think on here, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. I think a lot of our fans and people on the Viking Chat forum are like most football fans - very fickle!

Hope you lot make it into the playoffs, but still hope you lose tomorrow :P

Up the Rovers

I'm hoping it will be a tighter scoreline that some of you think on here, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. I think a lot of our fans and people on the Viking Chat forum are like most football fans - very fickle!

Hope you lot make it into the playoffs, but still hope you lose tomorrow :P

Up the Rovers

Believe me I don't expect a 6-0! Can't see you scoring though. In 8 matches we've conceded 4 goals, 2 to Bolton, 2 to Leicester. More expecting it to be a 1-0 or 2-0 unless we sign a competent striker before tomorrow.

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope you stay up!

By the way, just going to clarify, I'm not bi-polar, my above post was targeted at your humourless brethren on Viking Chat!