oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Doncaster (A)

Our team is strong again. A lot of players returned from injury this month and we have brought in some good players too. We been playing a couple of teenage defenders that have only made there first professional appearances this season because of our injuries this season.

I'd say we will finish top 12. If we had our first 11 fit for most of the season we would be up there near playoffs.

Think some of you will be in shock as we have just got back a decent team. We have had bad injuries all season.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

On the website it says North, but sure my tickets says 'East Stand' 'Visiting Supporter's'

Maybe they gave us an extra allocation in the east?

Yes that's correct

Yeah, we got the entire North stand behind the goal, then the extra allocation was in the corner / at the side.

Always look forward to Donny away, brilliant that it's got so much interest. Boro invasion!

Think we'll get back to scoring and winning ways tomorrow. 3-0.

Train down for us too btw.

where abouts are we sitting mmc?

Row B seat 860 something :)

cheers, is that behind the goal or are we in the ne corner

Honestly don't have a clue, I'll drop you a text when I get home and check the tickets to see the stand :) We're in the same row as BiB

where abouts are we sitting mmc?

Row B seat 860 something :)

cheers, is that behind the goal or are we in the ne corner

Honestly don't have a clue, I'll drop you a text when I get home and check the tickets to see the stand :) We're in the same row as BiB

cheers, no worries anyway was just wondering where they are putting the extra away fans :)

DRFC Away ‏@drfc_away Jan 29

@Boro fans would you like to know what the view from your seat will be on Saturday? #tweetyourseat details and we will send you a photo

great feature, they are pretty good towards away fans

Middlesbrough FC ‏@Boro 5 mins

There’s no threat to tomorrow’s match at this stage but the Keepmoat pitch will be monitored as heavy overnight rain is again forecast (1/4)