• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the positives from this game -

1- Main wont play up front on his own for a while. 2 games in a row and 0 goals scored speaks for itself.

2- We havent lost. We have picked up a point against a team who beat Wigan 3-0 at home. Any point is a good point.

3- Another game is over where Tomlin is closer to coming back

4- The Chelsea boys havent had a baptism of fire

5- The mentality has changed. These are the sorts of games where in the last 10 mins we would be nervous about conceding with Mowbray in charge. Now we are looking to score in the last 10.

There are no 'easy' games in the league and a point is progress considering the team we had.

-----------------Graham------------------

Carayol --------Tomlin ----------adomah

------Leadbitter --------chalobah ------

Friend -----Ayala ----gibson ---omerou

---------------Given/Steele-----------------

Should be the usual starting 11 until may. Provided graham puts away the chances juke&main have been missing, Tomlin settles in nicely and we don't suffer too much from the loss of given in feb we have a team who can chase the playoffs. UTB

5- The mentality has changed. These are the sorts of games where in the last 10 mins we would be nervous about conceding with Mowbray in charge. Now we are looking to score in the last 10.

Key point for me. I feel more safe in the knowledge that this team can at least hold out for a draw now.

Main's a casualty of us as a club failing to sign reliable strikers, hes 21 and been in and out of the team. I said when he broke in years ago he's just a honest runner nothing more. The clubs situation's meant he has not had the chance of a long term loan to get consistent football under his belt so he's had no chance to develop.

It is a shame but he needs to be playing in League 1 not fighting long balls for us every week.

Lets hope the next matchday thread writer can help inspire a win... ;)

I could understand if Doncaster had had us under the cosh, most of the game, but they were just as poor.

Still say its worrying when we can't beat a side as poor on the day as they were. If there isn't an improvement fairly soon we can kiss any hope of the play-offs goodbye.

Personally I'm not overly bothered, but I know quite few folks on here are / were harbouring hopes... :D

How many clean sheets is that now for Given? I can guarantee we will start conceding sloppy goals and we will plummet down the table once Jason Steele is back.

How many clean sheets is that now for Given? I can guarantee we will start conceding sloppy goals and we will plummet down the table once Jason Steele is back.

How?