• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

dissapointing result and apparently bit of a drab performance . much as id love to feature innthe play offs im not seeing it as failure if we dont .given the position we started off with AK .

Thing thats nagging at me tho is how slow out the blocks Butterfields boro career is progressing ...i know its still relatively early days but i really had a lot higher hopes for him that im beginning to have

am i being too impatient

How'd Graham look when he came on?

Barely got a touch, should've had a penalty for a two handed push in the box, and took a shot on the turn from range which went wide. Apart from that it was just the odd flick on header etc.

Out of interest, how does one get selected to do a match day thread?

At the start of the season DS asks who's interested in doing one, then he makes a list. If we win, the person who made the last one stays on, but if we lose or draw it goes to the next person on the list. When the list is at the end, it goes back to the person at the start

Just got back from Doncaster. That was a very uninspiring performance. It seemed that we just launched the ball long at the first opportunity.

Carayol looked good, as did Omeruo and Chalobah. Main was god awful today!

It sounded a really awful match to be honest, sounds like we have started to sit too deep again according to Maddison. I think we need to start with either Graham or Kamara for our next game, Main just doesn't seem up to the job at all.

Unfortunately I couldn't be at the game.

Can I ask two questions for the people there.

1) how did graham do when he came on

2) do we look unbalanced / verging on a one man team without AA.

1) Barely got a touch, should've had a penalty for a two handed push in the box, and took a shot on the turn from range which went wide. Apart from that it was just the odd flick on header etc.

2) not particularly unbalanced. We just didn't create enough today. Carayol looked lively, as did Ledesma. Butterfield was poor though, so not much was created through the middle.

*** game brown had the only real chance of game. And its our 3rd clean sheet in a row at home so dont worry lol

What about the chance main hit at the keeper from 4 yards, or the shot from carayol that narrowly went wide, oh and the Kamara shot in the last minute the skimmed the post, let's not forget about them ;)

Best part of the day was meeting up with MMC, Weasel, BIF, Jamesp and Borodan. only planned for a quick drink but ended up staying for over two hours.

*** game brown had the only real chance of game. And its our 3rd clean sheet in a row at home so dont worry lol

What about the chance main hit at the keeper from 4 yards, or the shot from carayol that narrowly went wide, oh and the Kamara shot in the last minute the skimmed the post, let's not forget about them ;)

Best part of the day was meeting up with MMC, Weasel, BIF, Jamesp and Borodan. only planned for a quick drink but ended up staying for over two hours.

Kamara hit the post with that effort? Thought it just went wide.

Kamara hit the post with that effort? Thought it just went wide.

Made a typo, meant to say skimmed past the post, whoops.