• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams according to the echo

2846630.jpg

Doncaster subs: De Val Fernandez, Stevens, Maxted, Furman, Cotterill, Peterson, Quinn.

Middlesbrough subs: Gibson, Emnes, Konstantopoulos (gk), Main, Butterfield, Chalobah, Hines.

Prediction: 1-2

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 3m

Don't want to worry the 4,250 going to Doncaster tomorrow but there's a 'small' question-mark over the pitch and heavy rain forecast tonight

surely not?!?!?!?!

I would actually try adomah through the middle tomorrow, bit of a punt but we know he can support the striker well and it would allow ledesma to play in his preferred position on the right.

Also in two minds wether to go for chalobah or whitehead alongside leadbitter but whitehead has done just enough to retain his spot

Omerou or gibson replacing williams is tough but for me playing gibson at CB and letting omerou slot in at right back makes the defence stronger as a whole.

Kamara or main is the other close one but i think its time for a kamara return.

Kamara

Carayol adomah ledesma

Whitehead leadbitter

Friend ayala gibson omerou

Steele

I'm really buzzing about tomorrow's game. We've won our last two home games 3-0 and at last we have a soild defence.

With Sharp on board, we also have a proven striker to complement the ball skills and wing play of Coppinger and Duffy and of course Richie Wellens will be the best midfield player on the pitch.

With you guys filing the away end it will be a good atmosphere and, I hope, a great game of football.

Bring it on!

I'm really buzzing about tomorrow's game. We've won our last two home games 3-0 and at last we have a soild defence.

With Sharp on board, we also have a proven striker to complement the ball skills and wing play of Coppinger and Duffy and of course Richie Wellens will be the best midfield player on the pitch.

With you guys filing the away end it will be a good atmosphere and, I hope, a great game of football.

Bring it on!

Has sharp ever not scored against us .... Anyway should be a great game and a fantastic atmosphere

I don't see him dropping Main and I don't see him playing Omeruo at right-back.

-------------Given

Varga - Ayala - Gibson - Friend

---Whitehead - Leadbitter

Adomah - Ledesma --- Carayol

-------------Main

Subs: Dimi, Omeruo, Chalobah, Butterfield, Kamara, er... I think we ran out of players... Hines and Park maybe