oneBoro Forum
Weasel

Boro vs Doncaster (A)

I have to attend two of my grandchildrens birthday parties this pm so will not be able to follow on line however I have a roaming reporter at the game (Bib) who is going to update me and my Boro supporting son

Rained all night in Lincoln, not a million miles away

are you a local of lincoln 86?

I am, smoggy by birth, but living in Lincoln

Where abouts do you live? (non stalkerish way)

Hmm, are you sure? :p

City centre-ish, near the college. Are you on Lincoln yourself like?

Yeah I go to uni there and live near the marvelous Sincil Bank!

Guest Spirit of 86

are you a local of lincoln 86?

I am, smoggy by birth, but living in Lincoln

Where abouts do you live? (non stalkerish way)

Hmm, are you sure? :p

City centre-ish, near the college. Are you on Lincoln yourself like?

Yeah I go to uni there and live near the marvelous Sincil Bank!

Cool. I used to live down there myself, even been to a few games in the past... when they were still a league team mind

Guest Spirit of 86

Does any one know of a pub for away fans?

Have a look on footballgroundguide.com, has a section on away friendly boozers

I was very wrong last week against Leicester but think we should be winning 2-0 as a minimum today. However, we have no striker! Maybe a sneaky 1-0 with adomah on the score sheet...

UTV

Guest Spirit of 86

1-0 to Donny

Will Karanka's policy of not playing anyone he signs be in force today? I know Tomlin is banned but I don't see why Graham shouldn't start

Will Karanka's policy of not playing anyone he signs be in force today? I know Tomlin is banned but I don't see why Graham shouldn't start

Graham can't play, he didn't sign by 5pm

Ah, fair enough

@untypicalboro: Whispers suggest new boy Danny Graham will be included in squad. Not sure how they squeezed registration through #borolive

Ah, fair enough

But qpr have a player playing who didnt sign until late at night so who knows.

• Latest Posts

• dijksteel is a good player, under a proper manager and coaches he'll be great for us.
    • I dont know about all the signings but Woodgate did say he wanted Dijksteel at the club. 
    • To be fair its whoever decided that the transfer strategy was to be in choosing League 1 players of little experience. This should have only have been done after ensuring that the team had a solid base, which we clearly hadnt, being both ageing and unbalanced.
    • i'm thinking this match shotton is back in the team at right back. unless mouk is unfit the howson is right shotts center. either way shotton will start.    i'd like to see(sort of expect warnock to go with) 442 this time; ------------------stov shotton---- fry mouk ----friend roberts saville howson coulson --------------fletch britt other variation(no mouk): ------------------stov howson---- fry shotton ----friend or howson fry friend johnson roberts saville mcnair coulson --------------fletch britt what i'd like to see, coulsons end product was shocking but he is better defensively than johnson; ------------------stov shotton---- fry friend----coulson roberts saville howson tav --------------fletch britt  
    • Awful goalkeeping has just given Derby a point, but the story is definitely going to be about the quality of delivery from Rooney's long free kick, even though the keeper should have dealt with it comfortably.