• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What I love most about Karanka is his ruthlessness. In my time supporting the Boro I can't remember an equal. Southgate began his tenure by culling a few senior players but he soon settled down with his favourites. Strachan talked a ruthless game but he was a pussy in reality.

Karankas ruthlessness brings a fear factor with it. It puts the players on edge and drives that extra 10% out of them on match days. They know that if they don't perform they'll be out the side and again credit to Karanka for creating a squad that puts all 1st team players under pressure including the undroppables Steele, Leadbitter and Woodgate.

Long may it continue.

Well, Karanka has said he is going to make changes after the last preformance, so I think the team will be...

Given

Omeruo Ayala Gibson Friend

Chalobah Leadbitter

Adohma Ledesma Carayol

Graham

On paper that looks like a very good team and should give any team a run for their money. Finally we have a genuine finisher in the box and i will be looking forward to when graham strikes an understanding with the other three.

Even though the goals have dried up lately I still have full faith in the Karanka's disciplined tactics as(at least in the home games) we've generally created more good quality chances than the opposition and have dropped points by not having someone(like Graham now) to make our chances count and put the ball into the back of the net so things should improve now that we have Graham and Tomlin(after suspension) to give us a clinical edge in front of goal.

I'd like to see most of AR's team start on Saturday but possibly with one change of Woodgate(if fit) in for Gibson as he often nullifies intelligent poachers like Rhodes well.

IMO. Karanka has sorted out our defensive strategy both home and away. Therefore i am comfortable with any line up that he selects for the back four. I would like to see Steele play as soon as he is fit to do so (Regardless of the Given situation) We are going to need him soon and he needs match experience of the changed personnel and tactics.

Midfield: Chalobah. Leadbitter. Adohma/Caryol

Forwards: Ledesma Main

Graham

Controversial I Know, but like Steele, we are inevitably going to need Main during the run in. I would like him to get one more opportunity to prove himself and I think he will benefit from Grahams professionlism, positional sense and work rate around the box. I also think they could develop into a potent strike force. (Karanka obviously sees something in Main from his work on the training ground) The crowd also need to get behind the boy, he is a project in development, not a whipping boy.

IMO. Karanka has sorted out our defensive strategy both home and away. Therefore i am comfortable with any line up that he selects for the back four. I would like to see Steele play as soon as he is fit to do so (Regardless of the Given situation) We are going to need him soon and he needs match experience of the changed personnel and tactics.

Midfield: Chalobah. Leadbitter. Adohma/Caryol

Forwards: Ledesma Main

Graham

Controversial I Know, but like Steele, we are inevitably going to need Main during the run in. I would like him to get one more opportunity to prove himself and I think he will benefit from Grahams professionlism, positional sense and work rate around the box. I also think they could develop into a potent strike force. (Karanka obviously sees something in Main from his work on the training ground) The crowd also need to get behind the boy, he is a project in development, not a whipping boy.

Think this is somebody fishing for a bite.

If your seats are adjacent to the left wall then left is your armrest and if right the right is your armrest.

However if your in the middle with know seats connected to any walls then I am sure and have been told on good authority that you just insert a well hidden knife into either the left or right kidney of the person next to you for which ever side you prefer :)

If your seats are adjacent to the left wall then left is your armrest and if right the right is your armrest.

However if your in the middle with know seats connected to any walls then I am sure and have been told on good authority that you just insert a well hidden knife into either the left or right kidney of the person next to you for which ever side you prefer :)

remind me never to go and watch a movie with you :P

Are we not tolerating opinion anymore? He's detailed his way of thinking behind his opinion with valid reasoning. You may not agree with his opinion but at least show some respect and tell him why you think "he looking for a bite" or is "stupid"

I briefly went back to fmttm yesterday to post about Woodgate possibly becoming Karanka's assistant and It was met with trolls, smart *** comments and derision. There was little to no reasoning and I thought thank god for OneBoro.

Please don't let the forum standards drop to fmttm levels!

I'm considering going in to the south for the first time on sat but I might be taking the mrs to her first Boro game, so a meet ups out the question :p