• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not believe it when I woke up this morning and read that about Main starting . He would struggle for a game at Yeovil in this league so why is karanka constantly playing him... It's embarrassing .

Is he his bloody dad or something !! My only criticism of AK so far. A strikers job is to score goals how many has main got this season ?? 0? Or maybe 1 I can't remember either way it's not good enough to warrant a starting place.

No Main tomorrow if the Echo is correct

2858291.jpg

Middlesbrough subs: Konstantopolous (gk), Hines, Varga, Whitehead, Butterfield, Main, Kamara.

Blackburn subs: Eastwood (gk), Henley, Dabo, Conway, Olsson, Evans, Mahoney.

Prediction: 1-0

Yes Main does defend from the front but I'd rather have a striker that can attack from the front better than he does at the expense of some pressing. Actually Main could work well v Blackburn tomorrow as they've just sold the club captain Scott Dann so they could be struggling with communication/understanding in defence so his closing down could cause them loads of problems.

Given

Varga Woodgate Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Chalobah

Adomah Ledesma Carayol

Graham

Dimi; Omerou, Hines; Whitehead, Butterfield; Main, Kamara

Would be my team. And I'm going for a 2-0 win.

Also, "Did you know it takes just 1 hour 15 minutes to get to Manchester from Blackburn on the train, incredible stuff" made me laugh so much.

I can't see how graham can't be fit? He hasn't been injured has he? He played plenty at hull earlier this season and he will have been training all the time and the same at Boro . Sorry mr. Mourinho's friend but you have to play him or kamara over main.

Main is useless. Runs about a lot, anybody could do that. He hasn't got a footballing brain.

Please start with Graham. If he isn't for 90 mins, give him 65/70 and then bring on Kamara.

I'm not Main's biggest fan but I disagree. Not everyone is willing to put in the shift that he does and he's clearly an excellent option if the manager is implementing a pressing game.

I'm certainly not saying that it's the way I'd play, but Karanka's keeps getting results. Maybe Main's job is to work the defendrs to fatigue before introducing Graham to capitalise.

I'm sure there's method behind the madness!