oneBoro Forum

We are blaming Curtis Main now are we?

Always nice to have a scapegoat ey boys! Ffs

I've criticised Main when we were in form, and I'll criticise him when we are not. I'm not 'blaming' him for anything at boro, just don't rate him thats all.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Before that Tim as mentioned before this is the longest barren spell since we were in the PL.......we are great defensively but to the detriment of flair and goals it seems

Goals definitely, but we still have flair residing in Carayol, Adomah and Ledesma

Let's not pop at each other as there is nothing we can do about it. There seems to be a lack of cohesion from the midfield to attack and we now need a lucky goal from somewhere to change this.

Hopefully our fortunes will change and as such am pleased to say we have a new originator for the next game who assures me he will do a great m/d thread

I couldn`t get to the game today because I`m at work but it sounded like we played well.

Another clean sheet and chances created, we don`t look like losing many games at the moment and with a more attacking player (Tomlin) playing behind Graham we are not far away from having a decent side.