oneBoro Forum

I think the question will be less Carayol vs Kamara and more Carayol vs Ledesma when Tomlin comes into the team and Adomah is fully fit. Who offers more? Myself, I prefer Ledesma to start and Carayol to come on. If ledesma has a poor couple of games in a row, switch out for Carayol to start and vice versa. How great is it to actually have options in the wide positions, must be the first time for a very very long time (since we've never had a great right winger in recent years)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Carayol has been brilliant lately, whereas Ledesma has faded so Carayol must start ahead of him. I seem to remember Peterborough's chairman saying that Tomlin works very well with pace around him so he could thrive with Carayol and Adomah down the wings.

Its just what Emnes needs, the opportunity for a reality check. He will realise with Swansea that he is not the great footballer that he thinks he is and that he is not good enough for the PL. Experts on here have defended him in the past "confidence player that lacks confidence" Not true IMO, He is the epitome of the football mercenary, no loyalty, lazy, petulant and has an over inflated ego. Good riddance.

Carayol has been brilliant lately, whereas Ledesma has faded so Carayol must start ahead of him. I seem to remember Peterborough's chairman saying that Tomlin works very well with pace around him so he could thrive with Carayol and Adomah down the wings.

Fair point on Carayol, but I also think that in general, Carayol has more bad games than Ledesma does. When Ledesma is not in the game he is at least still decent at picking out a pass and can always score from distance. When Carayols having an off day all he does is run into the first man over and over and is an almost cert to lose the ball.