• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

433? Odd.

Liverpool are playing a 4-3-3 seems to be working for them :)

Odd for us considering we have pretty much played 4231 since Karanka arrived.

I was thinking that but I suppose karanka think its important to win the battle in central midfield.

Is adomah carrying a knock or is it tactical? I do think we miss him when he doesn't play.

Maybe we're doing a forest and playing chalobah a bit further forward?! Although it doesn't sound like he was ever very effective there.

Got a bad feeling that it's 4231 and Leadbitter in in the hole :(

I think you're right with this. Karanker obviously thinks Whitehead & Chalobah are safe enough in front of the back 4. Leaving Leadbitter free to get a bit further forward

Got a bad feeling that it's 4231 and Leadbitter in in the hole :(

I think you're right with this. Karanker obviously thinks Whitehead & Chalobah are safe enough in front of the back 4. Leaving Leadbitter free to get a bit further forward

Hope so, the boy has an eye for goal.

Considering leadbitter has made the most assists in the team I don't think it's necessary a bad idea to play him a bit further up the pitch, but I don't think he'll be playing as a traditional AMC or deep forward. Just a bit more free to roam forward and not worry so much about the defensive aspects.

Leadbitter is in no way an attacking midfielder.

I agree he's a classic box to box mid. However he does like a long shot and with today's conditions the ball may move enough to cause the keeper problems