• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering leadbitter has made the most assists in the team I don't think it's necessary a bad idea to play him a bit further up the pitch, but I don't think he'll be playing as a traditional AMC or deep forward. Just a bit more free to roam forward and not worry so much about the defensive aspects.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

Assuming Adomah is still injured/not ready, then I'm very content with the formation/selections. We're not as dangerous overall, granted, but it's a reasonable solution in my opinion. Something a little bit in the middle of a 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. Also not against Varga back at RB with Omeruo on the bench; to perhaps protect that CB option a little given our recent injuries in that position.

I don't want Leadbitter up the pitch he's too impatient around the box he shoots on site too often and most of those end up in the stand.

Would rather a standard 433 with 3 CMs, the only CM I want hovering around the box is Chalobah. I can predict the sub already Whitehead for Adomah with Ledesma in the hole 4231 if we need a change so I'm not worried.

Does anybody know what the situation is with Ayala's injury.

6 weeks, I think.

That's unbelievable two defenders crocked in two weeks. I thought we were doing fairly well for injuries this season but here we go with the bad luck again.

Whats peoples problem with Leadbitter playing in the advanced midfield role? He's got goals and more assists than anyone this season, has played there before later on in games and has done it well, he's playing really well this year, give him a chance ffs!!

UTB....3-1 to the mighty reds today, although i'd prefer a clean sheet, a comfortable win is always good!

My problem, bar not liking him, is that he's a box to box central midfielder. That's his strength, that's where he's best, that's where he's got his goal and assists.

You need to be quicker on the ball further up and you need to be able to spot runs and passes before they happen. Let's be honest, yes he can play some nice long passes and see space in front of him from midfield but he's not the sort that can see it before it happens. He also has a tendency to be very wasteful (shooting on sight) and to pass it sideways.