oneBoro Forum

I still think he's worth a shot there, especially when we are used to having Emnes there, who cant even spot sideways passes to feed in the wingers when in acres. On the box-to-box side, he's a fantastic player to have as your first line of defense when on the back foot, its not going to be forever, once Tomlin is available I think he'll be a revelation in that position and fully expect him to make it his own.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Carayol sounding lively today. Could have been a goal up already.

Nice to see us making a positive start.

Good team selection, poor music selection, come on Eileen currently blasting out

Hey dont dis dexy

Agreed - thats a classic song! :D

Carayol has been VERY lively, moreso since Admoah has been out, if there's one positive to come out of losing AA, its that Carayol is looking much more threatening, only bodes well for when Albert is back and we look more balanced, than only threatening down 1 side.

How are we playing this far

From what I've heard from the radio commentary, we've got off to a lively start and created a couple of decent chances. Carayol looking especially threatening. Graham alert in the box, but not got onto anything yet.

Given had to be on his toes once or twice. Jordan Rhodes sounding dangerous.

Unfortunately it sounds like we've got another duffer of a ref - Stuart Attwell. He seems to have missed a couple of instances where our players have been pulled back to keep from getting onto passes.