oneBoro Forum

I don't rate Main either, and after his sending off the other week for me I would never have played the lad again, he's not good enough for this team or this league, that said its not his fault that Karanka seems to have little choice at the moment other than to play him. Or maybe Karanka see's something in him I cannot, but that's why he is manager.

Maybe when Tomlin is ready Main wont get a look in. It does seem to me that we have wasted a chance in bringing in a proven goal scorer. I do not rate Graham, we seem to have off loaded 2 strikes who cannot score for love nor money for at least another at the moment.

I think its the end of play off hopes, mathematically of course its all to play for, realistically its looking like a summer rebuild and launch a campaign next season

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Before that Tim as mentioned before this is the longest barren spell since we were in the PL.......we are great defensively but to the detriment of flair and goals it seems

Actually, we haven't always been short of attacking flair...we certainly weren't today. We just can't seem to convert any of the chances we create.

In fairness, in the last 4 games we have played the Championship leaders, 2 very decent sides in Wigan and Blackburn and one side that was fighting its way clear of relegation.

Still, with the number of chances we are creating, we really need to be seeing more for our efforts.

Hopefully we'll get Tomlin slimmed down and fit...and Danny Graham will start scoring again...then we'll see the full AK team.

Emnes playing for Swansea tonight

from the interview with Tomlin I have seen he doesn't seem that chubby

Didnt score in the last two games with emnes here either did we so what does that have to do with anything

Before he left we scored in 3/4 of the league matches he played in

We didn't score against leicester when he didn't play (admittedly we probably wouldn't have if he was playing since they're a very good side)

After he left we haven't scored in 2/2 of the games

Probably coincidences but i happen to think he was a very important part of our attack and we are now missing him

Looking at the table our draws are hurting us or should I say lack of goals because clearly we could have probably won a few of our last games if only we had scored.

Worrying in my opinion not for relegation reasons but we could be so near yet so far and "if only's"

Only reason I'm hacked off at the moment is that bloody Reading cost me over £400.

All they had to do was get a lousy draw against Wednesday. Got the other 4 results in my accumulator right. :@

Hopefully we'll get Tomlin slimmed down and fit...and Danny Graham will start scoring again...then we'll see the full AK team.

Emnes playing for Swansea tonight

from the interview with Tomlin I have seen he doesn't seem that chubby

AK's got him on the P diet by all accounts...

8 clean sheets in 10 games now I think?

Not bad at all, if we picked up a goal in all 8 games that would have won us 24 points, take the positives lads we've got an absolute rock of a defensive unit. If not for this season then next season with a defensive record like ours that is what gets you promoted.

We're a mirror image of our early season selves. We used to score in every game but couldn't keep a clean sheet for toffee. Now we can keep em out but cant stick em in. If we could try and do both at the same time, that would be great!

Sounds like it was a frustrating match where we were on top for the most part, just couldn't score :(

Just got in from the game .....met mmc and sat near bib and his mate we created enough to win this game thought Gibson looked solid... Along with woody friend played well .... Don't rate whitehead at all also does anyone think Varga looks like Richard o'brian off the crystal maze