• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted... and suddenly we're looking a little thin in the position that was best stacked a couple of weeks ago! Lets hope Woody can get a run of games like the start of the season.

There's always Karanka if needs be ;)

If Woody's not at full fitness, then Omeruo and Gibson for me. Omeruo looks a similar kind of player to Ayala (big and physical) and Gibson and Given are very vocal and will make sure he is in the right place and doing the right things for the team. Would feel more confident with him there than Hines who is probably also not at a great level of fitness.

I doubt it but does Burgess have a recall clause?.

We should be ok I suppose as Woodgate, Gibson and Omeruo are good options. Hines and Chalobah ok options. I think we will struggle without Ayala as he is our most unique CB as we don't have anyone with his aerial ability.

-----------------Given----------------

Varga----Omeruo----Ayala---Friend

------Chalobah-----Leadbitter-------

Adomah------Ledesma------Carayol

---------------Graham---------------

Scrappy 1-0 win, Up the boro

Woodgate is fit for tomorrow and fortunately so is Adomah. I'm more than happy with a Woodgate/Gibson partnership.

My team would line up as follows:

Given

Omeruo Woodgate Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Chalabah

Adomah. Ledesma Carayol

Graham

Gutted... and suddenly we're looking a little thin in the position that was best stacked a couple of weeks ago! Lets hope Woody can get a run of games like the start of the season.

There's always Karanka if needs be ;)

We arent thin we still have gibson woody hines omeruo. But we have to change things we didnt want to so thats not good