• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly neverbefore but a relationship is like been a Middlesbrough fan good at the start but goes downhill rapidly as soon as that whistle goes at 3

But you still put time money and effort in cause you love them ........ Anyway bed time as im getting soppy and drunk

Its windy with light rain forecast tonight, i think the match will go ahead without too much trouble

It has been very windy overnight, it is not raining and it is dry. There is still a gusting wind but not as strong, it is forecast that the wind will die down by lunchtime

Seen as everyone is going for a tight 1-0 im going to go 3-2 Boro as they always seem to do the opposite of what the fans are thinking UTB

It's gonna be tight but I hope Danny gets off the mark to kick start his season. I'm going for 1-0 Boro too.

If Alberts fit I'd definitely start him, we've missed his end product recently.

Looks like karanka likes to make sure our players are 100% fit before putting them back in after injury

Well the Boro team stayed at The Ramada in Watford last night so know fully well how windy it is today.

Any high balls will simply do unusual things so best to pass on the floor.

Its sunny and dry but very blustery

For any thinking of going have spoken to Watford ticket office and they have up to 800 turnstile tickets for sale thankfully.

Seems as if there will be a minimum of 1200 Boro fans