• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Right serious pre match ***.

We have a system that works well in the 4-2-3-1 and we just don't seem to concede. Think we need to play a side full of pace today, as both teams want (and probably need) to win this to keep any faint hope of reaching the playoffs possible and we look most threatening on the counter.

For this reason I'd like to see us line up like so:

-----------------Given-----------------

Omeruo-----Woody---Gibson------Friend

-------Leadbitter-------Chalobah-------

Adomah---------Ledesma--------Carayol

----------------Kamara-----------------

That front 4 is perfect for counter attacking football IMO. Ledesma has a burst of pace and can pick great, direct passes. Muzzy and Adomah go past players with ease and are scarily quick. Kei wins everything in the air and is also pretty quick. With Leadbitter and Chalobah sitting in behind them, they have a lot of freedom to go forwards.

Omeruo for Varga as Omeruo is bigger, stronger and looks more defensively capable. The rest of the team to stay how it was and fingers crossed a 2-0 win with goals from Adomah and Kei and another clean sheet to boot.

Hope everyone who's gone to this enjoys the day (and doesn't get blown away :P)

It's difficult to argue against your selection MMC and you make some valuable points, however I would start with graham on top simply because I think he is a better finisher and the three behind him are good enough to make a lot of things happen around the box so we really need a fox in the box. We badly need goals and we simply need someone in there to finish off our attacking play and counter attacks.

It's difficult to argue against your selection MMC and you make some valuable points, however I would start with graham on top simply because I think he is a better finisher and the three behind him are good enough to make a lot of things happen around the box so we really need a fox in the box. We badly need goals and we simply need someone in there to finish off our attacking play and counter attacks.

It was a hard choice for me between Graham and Kamara, but went for Kamara because I have a nasty feeling there'll be a lot of hoofball, and we need someone dominant in the air. I'd bring on Graham when the defenders have tired a little, around the 60th or 70th minute mark. Try to get him in behind the defence and use his movement to cause problems. Equally playing Graham there could be a bit of a mentality thing with it being his old club, he might be eager to score.