oneBoro Forum
ManBearPig

Boro V Watford (A) 0-1

Guest Paphosmoggy

Wtf Juke scoring again, what do Boro do to stop strikers scoring ??

Juke scores because Bolton dont play his as a lone striker and make him carve out chances, they feed the ball to him in the area (which he is good at)

Absolutely all over them at the minute, really need to take advantage of this pressure

Graham gets an opportunity but chips it over

Can we just take off Ledesma now he's lost the plot, faded away like last season

Graham gets an opportunity but chips it over

Can we just take off Ledesma now he's lost the plot, faded away like last season

Glad you've said that. He'll probably score now. :P

Second half carayol for ledesma They wont know whats hit them

What is ladesma thinking that man can be class then other times he can be utter turd

Who's Ladesma? :P

Will 4 0 0's in a row be a club record?

(If anyone knows these things)

Second half carayol for ledesma They wont know whats hit them

That has to be the plan. Watford start well. That has been evident from their previous games - including Man City. They wear out at the hour mark. Muzzy has to be on then to change the game. If we can contain Watford till half time I'll be quietly confident we will come away with points.

• Latest Posts

• I understand where your coming from but after watching RBL V Spurs last night I know what I would prefer to see on a weekly basis. That is how to play a high press game. I thought they were very exciting to watch and I thought Spurs were fortunate to only concede 1 goal. I am 100% convinced that if Boro could produce like that then the ground would be full every week regardless of if there was a change of identity or not. And that in itself would add to a much better game day atmosphere.
    • Sounds ideal for him. 
    • well seems Braithwaite will be able to get another mega contract and be spending half the time not playing 
    • Could be 30-40% of profit due to the hit we took on our original fee.
    • I get what you mean. I have seen both be reported before. A club getting a % of total fee and a % of profit. Maybe % of total fee only comes in to play once selling club sells above a certain figure? Either way if he goes we will be due a % of £11m (Leganes profit) or £16m (total fee). And either way i expect it to be a 6 figure sum we get.