oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 0-0

How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?

• Proper loads
    • i'd give him the last bite of me Parmo
    • He has better hair than George Friend

Karanka hasn't put anybody straight in to the team without at least sitting on the bench first.

Shay Given?

Given was a special case. We had no first team keeper fit at the time.

Different circumstances. Graham hadnt played much football and the chelsea boys were kept out by in form players. Were struggling in tomlins position and hes had a few weeks with the squad unlike the others he sat on the bench first. Theres absolutely no way tomlin isnt starting this game.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Karanka hasn't put anybody straight in to the team without at least sitting on the bench first.

Shay Given?

Different circumstances. Graham hadnt played much football and the chelsea boys were kept out by in form players. Were struggling in tomlins position and hes had a few weeks with the squad unlike the others he sat on the bench first. Theres absolutely no way tomlin isnt starting this game.

I don't agree. When Omeruo came in, no one had the right back position nailed. Smallwood had been shipped out when Chalobah came in whilst Whitehead's form was still patchy and Graham came off the bench after 60 mins and then consequently started every game since so your fitness theory was debunked.

As i stated above i'd have Tomlin starting too and with him signing this contract, the indication is he probably will which is good news.

So...

-------------- Given ---------------

Varga - Woodgate - Omerou - Friend

------- Chalobah - Leadbitter ------

Adomah ------ Tomlin ------ Carayol

-------------- Graham -------------

Dimi, Hines, Whitehead, Butterfield, Ledesma, Main, Kamara

Shay Given?

And Tomlin will be a special case. We have no first team player who can score at this moment.

i think we'll show Ross he made a mistake not joining us and shut him out the game for 90 minutes (i can't confirm anything about injury time) whilst Tomlin will score and set up Graham.

i'm going 2-0 and sky bet has taken my purple note happily

i think we'll show Ross he made a mistake not joining us and shut him out the game for 90 minutes (i can't confirm anything about injury time) whilst Tomlin will score and set up Graham.

i'm going 2-0 and sky bet has taken my purple note happily

Happy to see you've not lost your wallet in the floods. :D Hope you and yours are okay.

I'll be giving Betfair some more of my dosh this weekend, but I don't think I can bring myself to put any money on the outcome of this game.

I was forced to vote that I love Leadboots proper loads, as no one will have the last bite of my parmo, nor does he have better hair than Gorgeous George.

I'm feeling confident to beat dirty Leeds, and hopefully we'll score within 2 minutes so we don't beat our record!

As a matter of interest have the club done a ticket special for this game?

And I think it is very unfair with the options Humpty gave us though saying that I dislike parmo's so he can have all of mine thank you very much!