oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 0-0

How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?

• Proper loads
    • i'd give him the last bite of me Parmo
    • He has better hair than George Friend

You'd put Mejias on the bench over Steele?

Only if Steele isn't fully fit.

Says on the Mfc site that he's back in light training, so presumably not ready for first team football yet. All conjecture though.

Ah ok fair comment. A little birdie tells me he's been in full training for close to two weeks now.

Well, if that's the case, that's very good to hear, and I guess Steele should probably be the bench option. Here's hoping. We could do with him back in the frame asap.

You'd put Mejias on the bench over Steele?

Only if Steele isn't fully fit.

Says on the Mfc site that he's back in light training, so presumably not ready for first team football yet. All conjecture though.

If Mejias is on the bench, one of the other 5 loan players will have to miss out, I would say that is extremely unlikely!

Maybe I've missed a trick, but I thought somewhere along the line it was concluded that Chalobah and Omeruo were youth loans, so did not count towards the 5 players rule.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep BIB I did confirm it also he been in full training for just over a week or so ...... I was talking to Steele grandad the other day and he said that this new keeper just come back from same injury as Steele but not sure where he got that from maybe a paper or Jason himself will not find out anything before Leeds as im going with a Leeds fan but if i here anything i shall post it

2plus2; we are allowed 4 youth loans and 4 senior loans, but only five can be in the match day squad.

Humpty; I doubt Steele will be on the bench on Saturday, it'll be Dimi, Boro won't declare Steele fit until Given has gone.

All this talk of substitute goalkeepers is thrilling isn't it?