oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 0-0

How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?

• Proper loads
    • i'd give him the last bite of me Parmo
    • He has better hair than George Friend

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They should make a banner of mcdermott's face with big Jimmy Saville's trademark glasses and cigar on with the words 'he's one of your own' below it. Ken bates and this Italian guy who's taking over should be in the background with the words 'Leeds legends' running along the bottom. That would certainly spice things up.

They should make a banner of mcdermott's face with big Jimmy Saville's trademark glasses and cigar on with the words 'he's one of your own' below it. Ken bates and this Italian guy who's taking over should be in the background with the words 'Leeds legends' running along the bottom. That would certainly spice things up.

And Ross McCormack with his agent laughing and rolling on a bed of money. With the caption " he loves Leeds" :D

I wonder whether the Red Faction have anything lined up for our Yorkshire "neighbours"

An inciteful banner or display always helps crank up the atmosphere

Our tifo is purely pro-Boro this weekend (if your in the South Stand we may need your help).

Can't wait, should be a proper tribal atmosphere to spur on the lads.

I wonder whether the Red Faction have anything lined up for our Yorkshire "neighbours"

An inciteful banner or display always helps crank up the atmosphere

Our tifo is purely pro-Boro this weekend (if your in the South Stand we may need your help).

Can't wait, should be a proper tribal atmosphere to spur on the lads.

Glad to hear it...any sneak peeks?

Leeds have just signed Jack Butland on loan. I wonder if they registered him in time for tomorrow given its a 12.15 ko

As it's Thursday (I think it is anyway!) they'll have him registered.

Butland is an interesting one - a player with so much promise has just gone to Stoke as a benchwarmer - didn't he come back to the Champo this season? Barnsley was it? Why you'd sign for that lot though is beyond me

According to my Leeds supporting friend, Tomlin always scores against them! Here's hoping he's right.

Tomlin has played against Leeds 4 times, losing 3, drawing 1 and scoring 0.

Here's hoping for a change in fortunes all round on Saturday.

I will be proper gutted like if Tomlin's not starting. It will ruin my pre-match black pudding, bacon, sausage and egg sandwich.

Haha, cheers, shows you how much Leeds fans know.

And Ross McCormack with his agent laughing and rolling on a bed of money. With the caption " he loves Leeds" :D

Very Very crude but made me chuckle

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.76aab66f4cf51dda568b0f31e3e98215.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg.6faad95e7b0f0b7e4d0535f64f8c65a3.jpg