oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 0-0

How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?

• Proper loads
    • i'd give him the last bite of me Parmo
    • He has better hair than George Friend

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"*PEOPLE IN BLOCK 62*

Please be in the block EARLY, atleast 15 MINUTES BEFORE KICK OFF to help build up the atmosphere and to be involved in a display.

Dont worry if your view of the pitch is blocked for a bit, it will all be cleared by the time the teams kick off.

Need raw, passionate support tomorrow, make sure you bring it.

Spread the word!"

"*PEOPLE IN BLOCK 62*

Please be in the block EARLY, atleast 15 MINUTES BEFORE KICK OFF to help build up the atmosphere and to be involved in a display.

Dont worry if your view of the pitch is blocked for a bit, it will all be cleared by the time the teams kick off.

Spread the word!"

Please say you've used some of the ideas we've come up with :P

"*PEOPLE IN BLOCK 62*

Spread the word!"

Please say you've used some of the ideas we've come up with :P

I'm hoping its a take on what the spartak fans did but instead of a lions head it's a banner of McCormack bent over :)

Link added

I thought it would be McCormack bending Leeds over

Good, lets brainstorm some ideas... McCormack is bending a Leeds badge over, wearing a jimmy Savile style tracksuit made of money (with his cigar and glasses too) with McDermott (portrayed as an egg) and Ken Bates watching and crying in the background. Festa (in his full boro kit) is high fiving the new Italian chairman and the caption "marciare su insieme" (Italian for 'Marching on together')

Hey good folk,

Looking forward to seeing what Tomlin might bring. 1-0 Boro and I don't share parmo with no man... or woman.

For those who can't make the game or are overseas, Wiziwig are advertising a live stream will be available, and also the reserves game v Man U will be shown too.

I've not used their streams before I don't think so I can't comment on the reliability or quality.

I thought it would be McCormack bending Leeds over

Good, lets brainstorm some ideas... McCormack is bending a Leeds badge over, wearing a jimmy Savile style tracksuit made of money (with his cigar and glasses too) with McDermott (portrayed as an egg) and Ken Bates watching and crying in the background. Festa (in his full boro kit) is high fiving the new Italian chairman and the caption "marciare su insieme" (Italian for 'Marching on together')

Why would bates be crying? Mccormacks agent probably slipped him a few pounds under table and since he doesn't care about the club or the supporters he is probably a happy camper. I'd picture him in the background giving an agent a BJ.

The things I do to watch the Boro!

As you all know I am on a loseweightathon and so will be walking 6 miles to my sons house to watch the game today and then will walk back again.

Madness and I do hope that sore feet will be worth it ha ha!