oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 0-0

How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?

• Proper loads
    • i'd give him the last bite of me Parmo
    • He has better hair than George Friend

Why was Muzzy missing today? Injured I presume?

Nope, the word is he was dropped out of the squad altogether after a bust up with Karanka

Seriously? Not good at all, given he's one of our best creative players. I really do hope they can patch up their differences, for the good of the team. :s :huh:

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Disappointed at not scoring today but we looked a100x better team than we did last year.

Friend was excellent again today and has really improved since karanka has come in.

I think it's worth pointing out that the falling out rumour has very little substance at this point. Was pretty much a fleeting comment from someone on here, and not even sure where they got their information from. But it's certainly worrying.

IF there has been a bust up and IF he is one of those players Karanka mentioned then he needed to be dropped to bring him back down to Earth. Hopefully it gets sorted out though.

This ^^^ No one is to good to be dropped and IF that's why then so be it...

At least Graham had an effort on target. Progress. :D

An overhead kick that shouldn't have even been necessary because Kamara took his eye off the ball.

I love Kamara but he really disappointed today :(

You can tell the lack of goals is affecting the shooting, a bit more confidence which should have let to more composure and today we would have scored instead of snatching like we do, what i saw we controlled the game but didn't take our chances, their goalie got MOM and he didn't even know anything about 2 of his point blank saves, yes another 2 pts dropped but there were some good performances and maybe only 2 poor ones,

Why was Muzzy missing today? Injured I presume?

Nope, the word is he was dropped out of the squad altogether after a bust up with Karanka

Seriously? Not good at all, given he's one of our best creative players. I really do hope they can patch up their differences, for the good of the team. :s :huh:

I'm not sure that it'll be that easy, AK had a bust up with Marv, in training, the day before the window closed, he wasted no time telling him that he'll never play for us again, whilst he was manager, and sending him off to Swansea. AK is a very impulsive guy, by the sounds of things. I fear for Muzzy's future now.