oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds 0-0

How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Grant Leadbitter?

• Proper loads
    • i'd give him the last bite of me Parmo
    • He has better hair than George Friend

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Ive stated my reasons why I didn't think he'd start throughout this thread. Many wanted him to start. Including myself, but there's a difference between wanting him to start and expecting him to start.

And from what I can remember, most people expected him to step straight in due to our goal scoring problems.

I think "as expected he doesn't start" is a bit strong. If anything I'm a bit surprised that he's going to go the three holding midfielders way again.

@Boro: Leeds are bringing 3,000+ fans on Saturday. Let's rise to the challenge! Total crowd so far 18,074. Buy online here http://t.co/Kgo3WH4t79

We might pass the 20,000 mark after all. If we has converted a couple of our recent 0-0's into 1-0's that figure might have been a lot higher. I still refuse to rule our play off hopes. 15 games left, 45 points to play for. If we treat all our games as cup finals and the teams above us start dropping points, there's nothing to say we can't close the gap.

@Boro: Leeds are bringing 3,000+ fans on Saturday. Let's rise to the challenge! Total crowd so far 18,074. Buy online here http://t.co/Kgo3WH4t79

We might pass the 20,000 mark after all. If we has converted a couple of our recent 0-0's into 1-0's that figure might have been a lot higher. I still refuse to rule our play off hopes. 15 games left, 45 points to play for. If we treat all our games as cup finals and the teams above us start dropping points, there's nothing to say we can't close the gap.

It's ok saying that there is 45 points to play for, but we just don't look like a side capable of challenging for the play offs. There is still a chance but on current form we have absolutely no chance

It's ok saying that there is 45 points to play for, but we just don't look like a side capable of challenging for the play offs. There is still a chance but on current form we have absolutely no chance

I agree. We just need that bit of luck to get some momentum going again. Going to be a very tough ask but it's hard to rule it out until it's mathematically impossible.

It's not happening. 5th spot is out of reach, and there's 8 teams between us and 6th (6th included). To get into the playoffs, we're relying on Reading to drop 11 points whilst we pick them up. So essentially we need Reading to lose about a third of their games whilst we win all of ours to get there. We also need every team between ourselves and Reading to drop enough points for us to climb above them. It's considered 'automatic promotion form' to average 2 points per game over a season. If we therefore won 10 and lost 5, averaging auto promotion form, We'd need Reading to pick up 19 points or less. They'd have to have a slump similar to ours last January for it to happen, which it won't.

Didn't he also say Graham wouldn't start against Blackburn but he did.

He did, indeed. I don't believe a word that he says to the press,...."so and so won't start......I've never heard of so and so....we aren't interested in so and so....etc etc" it's all lies. Why would AK give away his starting line up 2 days before a match??

MMC, how dare you, such a pessimist, even for a walrus. I refuse to believe that we won't be playing premier league football next season, I refuse, nah nah nah it's alive, I tell you!! the season's alive, not only will we get to the play offs, we'll jolly well win them. Come on man, a stiff upper lip and a stubborn refusal to accept reality is what made our nation great.