• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was usually the nutter on the pitch you could probably have a pint with and name a burger after;

- Windass, Poggy, Big Phil Stamp, French Franck and Festa (for the song).

But there is something to be said for the players with abit of genius, the Juninho's and even Carbone's.

I think Tomlin fits the mould to an extend. I could imagine having a pint and a pack of crisps with him after he got sent off for the 13th time that season.

For me it was usually the nutter on the pitch you could probably have a pint with and name a burger after;

- Windass, Poggy, Big Phil Stamp, French Franck and Festa (for the song).

But there is something to be said for the players with abit of genius, the Juninho's and even Carbone's.

I think Tomlin fits the mould to an extend. I could imagine having a pint and a pack of crisps with him after he got sent off for the 13th time that season.

If he does score on debut, gives McCormack a broken leg (and get sent off), or even turns out to be the goalscoring machine we've dreamed of for so long, I could imagine a few fast food shops naming parmos after him.

Strange sort of immortality...being able to buy a Tomlin Parmo and a pint at half time at the Riverside... :D

Pogatetz is the only player I've ever had the name of on one of my ***s.

His playing style was similar to mine. :-)

BoroBoy, your toilet skills amaze me.

Haha. Bad typo. I don't know if names on ***s is the way forward. We could sell some to Leeds!!

I liked Hamilton Ricard. The fans often hated him though. (Hamilton Retard.) He was a good goal-scorer and never said or did anything to let us down. He really liked the club and the area and was genuinely sad to leave.

You can say that again. He's only our top all time Premier League goalscorer!

obviously TLF and rav initially but going back many years (cos unfortunately i can) heres a few murdoch , souness , otto . foggon burns cooper and also i agree with glover who was a fans favourite mainly for his tackling .

oh and quedrue yes .

I liked Hamilton Ricard. The fans often hated him though. (Hamilton Retard.) He was a good goal-scorer and never said or did anything to let us down. He really liked the club and the area and was genuinely sad to leave.

You can say that again. He's only our top all time Premier League goalscorer!

And yet is constantly overlooked when talking about great Boro players...

:dodgy: